Delusional savages?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy Scum, Dec 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Delusional savages? Well if you were a madrassa-educated fanatic from a fucked country, ruled by fear by scabby mullahs you would believe anything you were told concerning those evil geniuses..izzy cohen and his mates!

2. Cunt....took me and my mate Avraham ages to train that vulture, I specifically told him "don't get caught, you ugly cunt"

Going to have to go to plan B......where's that coat wearing monkey gone.....

• Like Like x 3
  3. Banker

Banker On ROPs

4. Navigation's a bit off then. Ontario is fucking miles from anywhere that's dusty with inhabitants that smell of shit.

Edit: You could always send a goat. The locals would never bother it at all. No. Wait.

5. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Don't misunderestimate Izzy Cohen and his mates......

6. Been to Torontistan recently?

Will go out of my way now to try to get to my buddies in Ottawa direct, Tronna's a shithole.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's all part of the plan, those retarded sudanese savages won't even think to arrest my well trained coat wearing spy monkey especially now he's a celebrity.
    He'll take the scenic route till he arrives and starts transmitting his "int" via a series of you tube videos.

Code name "Goliath" incase you were wondering.

8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

sorry - I read delusional savages and assumed it was another scottish freedom thread!

• Like Like x 2
  9. An easy mistake to make, you are forgiven.