Delta Farce

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Chief_Joseph, Apr 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Yeah! It is all of that! I might tend to disagree with you on hillarious though. IMHO its just plain stupid and an insult to serving American soldiers. :roll: :x

Here are the real 'hereos' of SOCOM, to include two from the real 'Delta Force.'

http://www.globalspecialoperations.com/mohaf.html

2. Larry the Cnuting Cable Guy? I'd rather stick a red-hot spoon up my hoop.

Can you say straight to DVD?

3. Errr it really shows the disconnect too many have in America especially in Hollywood, that they don't know THAT THE USA IS AT FCUKING WAR!

What the fcuk is wrong with them? This is shameful, you have tours extended in theatre for another three months while at home films are made mocking them...

You’ll win this fight in no time.

I bet AQ have the time to do the same do the same, here’s some hilarious outtakes from the latest Jihadi teen comedy.

‘Abdul bought a cheap knife that broke halfway through sawing the infidels head off! even the infidel is laughing, we think...

Oh dear RPG misfire! Never mind those school kids will go to Allah, early!

Mohammed put too much explosive in the IED and not only killed the Crusaders but destroyed his own cousins house! Laugh as his cousin sends Mohammed to meet Allah while cursing him for a work shy ingrate!

etc repeat ad nausea