Delivery to BFPOs at last

If any of you out there have ever tried to buy decent clothes in Germany then i commend you. for the rest of us all that was left is internet shopping only problem is trying to find somewhere that sells decent designer gear like stone island and Armani that delivers to BFPO addresses. Praise the lord for uk-clobber.com. Really good site that will deliver to BFPO's worldwide hurrah i reccomend that you all take a peek!!

mission said:
If any of you out there have ever tried to buy decent clothes in Germany then i commend you. for the rest of us all that was left is internet shopping only problem is trying to find somewhere that sells decent designer gear like stone island and Armani that delivers to BFPO addresses. Praise the lord for uk-clobber.com. Really good site that will deliver to BFPO's worldwide hurrah i reccomend that you all take a peek!!
Mission, take advantage of your tax free fuel and go down to Mc Arther Glen in Roermond - Armani, gucci all over the place. Either that, or go to any major german town and shop there - your not behind the iron curtain anymore!!!

it will be down to your address as thousands are sucessfull using that post code honestly
it needs to have your bfpo in the address not the place ie fally etc.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
mission said:
tried that with my sky card 2 months ago and it still ain't here.
It could be because that Sky are not allowed, by law, to transmit outside of UK. The fact that many of us can, and do get it is besides the point. Try getting your Sky card registered and sent to a UK address, and then have it forwarded.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
the_matelot said:
I'm sorry but having looked at that uk-clobber website, I cannot but think one word....

Chav
I was just going to say that. And why is BFPO postage more than UK? There is no need for it to be. Best avoided!

Legs said:
I was just going to say that. And why is BFPO postage more than UK? There is no need for it to be. Best avoided!
Sorry, cant find the thread I read just the other day, but its to do with MOD getting a share for carrying your goods from Mill Hill to BFPO Wherever.

I'm also sure if you post a parcel from a UK Post Office (and the clerk knows what he/she is doing) you get charged a bit more for BFPO than you would to another UK address.

Hope this helps, even if it depresses the shite out of you :wink:

the_matelot said:
I'm sorry but having looked at that uk-clobber website, I cannot but think one word....

Chav

I had a quick look as well and I must agree,even a Bulgarian refugee would turn his nose up at that shite,stick with the shorts & T shirt

An Italian house that’s different from the rest. If you’re looking to buy this brand, then you’ll know what it’s all about & if you’ve ever worn anything from Stone Island, then you’ll know the cut is always great. The quality is excellent, the designs are unique & if you can afford it then you must be doing something right.
What a load of shite. I can afford this brand however I refuse to wear it as it screams.....

I will admit that some of the stuff on the site is chav but it's better than payin just as much or more to get your togs from the rip off fake gear shoveling git's that seem to appear in the cookhouse every couple of weeks. And the fact remains that it is hard to find uk company's that will deliver to BFPO addresses.

mission said:
I will admit that some of the stuff on the site is chav but it's better than payin just as much or more to get your togs from the rip off fake gear shoveling git's that seem to appear in the cookhouse every couple of weeks. And the fact remains that it is hard to find uk company's that will deliver to BFPO addresses.
You're talking boll0cks mate.

mission said:
Why don't you go down town and buy stuff from a German shop??? Or does that require you to move away from your Playstation?

Latest Threads