delivering SIA licence

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by caenmatt, Sep 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi all
    I am a trainer and I was looking at the SIA site

    Required Qualifications for Trainers

    Am I right in thinking that in order to deliver SIA training you only need PTLLS at lv3?
    I have PTLLS at LV4 and I am awaiting EV for my CTLLS. I was under the impression you needed SIA licence or the conflict management to deliver SIA. Can anyone help?

    info from site

    Required Qualifications for Trainers

    England, Wales and Northern Ireland

    All trainers delivering SIA licence-linked qualifications are required to hold the 'Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector' (PTLLS) or a recognised equivalent and/or higher level teaching qualification.
    Further information on equivalencies of teaching qualifications can be found at the Standards Verification UK website.
  2. Does it still include the Conveniently Looking the Other Way (CLTOW) and Forgetting to Switch the CCTV system to Record (FSCCTVStR) modules?
    Just asking.