Deletion of Account

I've just noticed one of my posts replaced with "Blah, blah,blah..... "

This is undeserved and to be honest complete wankerish. Please delete my account and al posts related to it please.

Ta
:D

TY

edited for being a spelling mong

delinquent said:
I've just noticed one of my posts replaced with "Blah, blah,blah..... "

This is undeserved and to be honest complete wankerish. Please delete my account and al posts related to it please.

Ta
:D

TY

edited for being a spelling mong
Dont worry about it....I have ofen written many things....and what ends up on arrse has been different......dont worry about it.......

delinquent said:
Ironically it was a comment to you... Now shoo... I'm still deleting and you will remain a w&nker.... Winner :D - Happy Days,
Deletion ahoy....
keep the coments comming baby!....laughing (passes the time)

boris7 said:
delinquent said:
Ironically it was a comment to you... Now shoo... I'm still deleting and you will remain a w&nker.... Winner :D - Happy Days,
Deletion ahoy....
I'm really stuck thinking of anything other than that. I keep coming back to the word wanker sorry. I guess I'll stick to what I know....

W&nker seems apt and from your previous comments it's earnt. :D

Go-on keep biting nursey!

delinquent said:
boris7 said:
delinquent said:
Deletion ahoy....
I'm really stuck thinking of anything other than that. I keep coming back to the word * sorry. I guess I'll stick to what I know....

W&nker seems apt and from your previous comments it's earnt. :D

Go-on keep biting nursey!
Have fun......laughing

I think the origin was your a w&nker then someone replaced it with blah, blah etc.

But we could highlight that blah blah is translation for... Congratulations your a w&nker..

I'm bored now.. Have fun

Oooh, somebody's tired.........

Latest Threads