• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

deleted

salforddude said:
I thought this would be an assisted suicide thread.
I was all ready to offer a discrete spoonful of cyanide.
An isolated spoon of cyanide? How would they ingest it then?

poo_finger said:
Oi, STOP! Ascess, Catastrophic Haemorraging, Airways Breathing Circulation, CABC.

Tonight as I type covered in blood I tried to help a stab victim in Croydon. I aint doing that again, their 'friends' are more than likely to attack you for helping, than they are going to attack the fuckers that stabbed their 'friends'. They dont grass each other up! It's against the code, I was attacked for helping a stabbed guy on the street, putting him in the recovery position and telling his friends to call an ambulance. they refused on the basis that "we never grass each other up" then i got chased up the street. I returned 5 mins later to find the street covered in Police and Paramedics.
I stood off watching to see if any of the chav's from previous remained, they did not. I didnt return. I didnt want to get blamed for what wanst my fault, just another day in London i suppose!.
NEVER HELP A CHAV, NEVER HELP A CHAV ASKING YOU TO HELP A FELLOW CHAV, they wouldnt do the same for you!

PooFinger (still caked in blood)
And still on CCTV

Smartascarrots
Cyanide comes in handy 25kg drums and is a white powder. Easiest way to ingest it is to take a deep breathe and swallow a teaspoonful. It wont be nice, but since the aim is death, it wont be for very long. You could put some in a capsule, like antibiotics come in, or mix it in your tea, but dont add milk because cyanide curdles milk.
A friend of mine in a plating shop in Bolton always had milk in his tea (even though he didnt like it) for this reason

Latest Threads