deleted

I shagged a lass who went on to be a page three girl (layla dean her name was)
I DUMPED HER !!!!??? Was I mad???
she were a bit clingy tho

I snogged a big brother contestant
when I was 17. She must have been in her early 20s, the kiddly-fiddler. She had a tongue stud, which was horrible.

My mate used to go out with Angela Griffin (Corry, Holby City, other chick stuff that you've probably not heard of)

Attachments

BlotBangRub said:
smudge67 said:
I kissed Sally Gunnell, no shagging though :(
I have the same rule Smudge:

Never go out with a chick who has a bigger dick than I do! :wink:
If you haven't got something useful to say yadyadayada

BlotBangRub said:
smudge67 said:
I kissed Sally Gunnell, no shagging though :(
I have the same rule Smudge:

Never go out with a chick who has a bigger dick than I do! :wink:
But it's good for you to public state that you'd go out with a chick with a dick ;)

Hmmmm, kiss a minger, or take one tup'tharss?? I think you're on your own there fella :)

I think eating out Sally Gunnell while Paula Radcliffe curls one out on your chest is the most suitably depraved way to go.

Awooga!

M

Mr_Logic

Rumpelstiltskin said:
I think eating out Sally Gunnell while Paula Radcliffe curls one out on your chest is the most suitably depraved way to go.

Awooga!
Awooga!

That reminds me, what happpened to the Kriss Akabusi sex stories?

There is person known to me who at one point enjoyed a meaningful relationship with a sort-of-well-known-if-you-live-in-the-Region female television presenter. Described as "decorative but stupid"

This did not appear to have posed much of a challenge and "meaningful" , meant 3 weeks-ish but she still sends a Crimbo card. So must have done something right.

I slipped one up Kylie whilst Danni squirmed on my face.
Then I woke up.

Mr_Logic said:
That reminds me, what happpened to the Kriss Akabusi sex stories?
They were drowned in the dirge of civilian "lols, rofl, ndwcc (non dpm wearing civilian cunts) posts which now flood arrse daily.

They are like diamonds buried deep amongst tonnes of coal.

Civvies, I fucking shit 'em.

No, but Angelina Jolie might get bored of Brad Pitt and see me from across a crowded....no she wont.

Dannii Minogue is more promising now she is doing X-factor (ie must be desperate), but I would still have to convince Mrs D_S that it's a good thing (if not just for the kiss and tell wonga after the event!).

django_strikes said:
No, but Angelina Jolie might get bored of Brad Pitt and see me from across a crowded....no she wont.

Dannii Minogue is more promising now she is doing X-factor (ie must be desperate), but I would still have to convince Mrs D_S that it's a good thing (if not just for the kiss and tell wonga after the event!).
She's also doing lingerie modelling for Next.

Apparently.

So someone told me.....

Nice.