deleted

#2
Been there, done that.
 
#5
Didn't an RAF mechanic get acquitted the other day of the same thing?

I've done it a few times. My girlfriend says I seem 'different' when sleepnailing her: it's 'cos I think you're Monica Bellucci, dear...
 
#6
Its the same as the numerous sleepwalking murders, its all ways an excuse for 'bad' things. When was the last time you heard somebody bake a cake whilst 'sleepwalking' or do their tax returns or save a child from a burning house whilst sleepwalking?
 
#8
frog_face said:
Its the same as the numerous sleepwalking murders, its all ways an excuse for 'bad' things. When was the last time you heard somebody bake a cake whilst 'sleepwalking' or do their tax returns or save a child from a burning house whilst sleepwalking?
I wrote a report in my sleep once does that count? :twisted: No really I did.....
 
#10
Ord_Sgt said:
frog_face said:
Its the same as the numerous sleepwalking murders, its all ways an excuse for 'bad' things. When was the last time you heard somebody bake a cake whilst 'sleepwalking' or do their tax returns or save a child from a burning house whilst sleepwalking?
I wrote a report in my sleep once does that count? :twisted: No really I did.....
LOL :D

I once had a dream where I was fighting for the heavyweight championship of the world, and I won! I woke up to find my girlfriend screaming with cuts and bruises all over her face. How we laughed later when we it explained it to the police.

I'll get my coat, and her's.
 
#11
frog_face said:
Ord_Sgt said:
frog_face said:
Its the same as the numerous sleepwalking murders, its all ways an excuse for 'bad' things. When was the last time you heard somebody bake a cake whilst 'sleepwalking' or do their tax returns or save a child from a burning house whilst sleepwalking?
I wrote a report in my sleep once does that count? :twisted: No really I did.....
LOL :D

I once had a dream where I was fighting for the heavyweight championship of the world, and I won! I woke up to find my girlfriend screaming with cuts and bruises all over her face. How we laughed later when we it explained it to the police.

I'll get my coat, and her's.
My Girlfriend always sleep boxes, I wake up with bruises. Strangely she only ever sleep boxes when I have been snoring, really weird! :D
 
#12
LordVonHarley said:
frog_face said:
Ord_Sgt said:
frog_face said:
Its the same as the numerous sleepwalking murders, its all ways an excuse for 'bad' things. When was the last time you heard somebody bake a cake whilst 'sleepwalking' or do their tax returns or save a child from a burning house whilst sleepwalking?
I wrote a report in my sleep once does that count? :twisted: No really I did.....
LOL :D

I once had a dream where I was fighting for the heavyweight championship of the world, and I won! I woke up to find my girlfriend screaming with cuts and bruises all over her face. How we laughed later when we it explained it to the police.

I'll get my coat, and her's.
My Girlfriend always sleep boxes, I wake up with bruises. Strangely she only ever sleep boxes when I have been snoring, really weird! :D
Are you shaggin wor lass? :twisted:
 
#13
It's my opinion that she abused him in his sleep, and cried rape when he woke up.

During the trial, the court heard the victim knew Mr Bilton and had slept in his bed after a night out, while Mr Bilton slept on the sofa.

'Completely oblivious'

Later, the 22-year-old, who can not be named, claimed she woke to find her trousers had been taken off and Mr Bilton was assaulting her.
Otherwise, why was she 'sleeping' in her trousers? 8O
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top