deleted.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BlotBangRub, Aug 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. deleted.

2. poofter, definately.

Next question?

3. You sir, are a raging fecking mincer.

Take yourself down the local for 8 pints of Whatthefuckyoulookingat and have a fight... it'll do you good in the long run.

4. You are not just TURNING gay
    Looks like you are already there.

Still, one more competitor for women out of the running. Next shag might not be a total moose!

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Not even close. Try this, sailor.

1) I own a pair of pink suede shoes.

2) Two of the staff at the Sloane St. branch of shirt maker Thomas Pink know me by name.

3) Upon collecting a re-upholstered chair I told the guy I had picked the fabric myself. He believed me.

4) I bring half a quiche in to work once a week. Bacon & mushroom.

5) I dont have a barber, I have a hairdresser. He is light on his feet for a big man and we gossip.

6) I sometimes use conditioner on my hair.

7) I sometimes use gloves in the garden.

8.) I have been known to wash my hands after taking a piss, even though I have not pissed on my hands.

9) I can order a Latte with a straight face.

10) I can name my favourite musical. It is Guys and Dolls.

At weekends I prefer to be addressed as Janice.

6. deleted.

7. Only if you push back.

Mincer.

8. Blot / Iron,

I'm afraid the truth is you are in fact a rim twitcher. However the ability to recite the lyrics of a take that song, and/or comtemplate getting those pink suede shoes rehealed would most definatly promote you to a full blown rimmer.

9. Looking at the evidence , it seems that it is even worse than turning homosexual..

on the evidence stated I believe you have contracted a severe case of the civilians..

the only known cure is to sit in a small wood for two weeks eating smash and asda sausages while shouting bang very loudly at random intervals.

10. TheIronDuke

Bollocks. Has either of us envinced a longing to meet Lisa Minelli, Barbara Streisland or Sir Elton? We have not. Do we have opinions on curtains? We do not.

We are Sir, proper geezers and any suggestion otherwise will result in my Stella MacCartney handbag cracking you in the gob.

11. deleted.

12. deleted.

13. TheIronDuke

You wondered how old newspapers would look in your front room? Nah, that is a bit weird.

14. You could always follow LEGS idea and get your bits chopped off but still chase after the women with a strap on.

15. definately suspect