deleted.

poofter, definately.

Next question?

You sir, are a raging fecking mincer.

Take yourself down the local for 8 pints of Whatthefuckyoulookingat and have a fight... it'll do you good in the long run.

You are not just TURNING gay
Looks like you are already there.

Still, one more competitor for women out of the running. Next shag might not be a total moose!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
BlotBangRub said:
In the last 24 hours I have found myself;

1. Downloading a Take That song and listening to it repeatedly.

2. Buying myself a bouquet of flowers to brighten up my apartment and spending time arranging them to create the best aesthetic.

3. Using the word 'bouquet'

4. Having been offered a huge selection of colors including green and black, still choosing 'burnt orange' or 'raspberry' for my Op Nimby polo shirt.

Am I turning gay?

Is this acceptable behaviour or am I on a slippery slope that will result in my noshing beefers by the end of the year?

How 'gay' can an ex-squaddie be and get away with it?
Not even close. Try this, sailor.

1) I own a pair of pink suede shoes.

2) Two of the staff at the Sloane St. branch of shirt maker Thomas Pink know me by name.

3) Upon collecting a re-upholstered chair I told the guy I had picked the fabric myself. He believed me.

4) I bring half a quiche in to work once a week. Bacon & mushroom.

5) I dont have a barber, I have a hairdresser. He is light on his feet for a big man and we gossip.

6) I sometimes use conditioner on my hair.

7) I sometimes use gloves in the garden.

8.) I have been known to wash my hands after taking a piss, even though I have not pissed on my hands.

9) I can order a Latte with a straight face.

10) I can name my favourite musical. It is Guys and Dolls.

At weekends I prefer to be addressed as Janice.

Blot / Iron,

I'm afraid the truth is you are in fact a rim twitcher. However the ability to recite the lyrics of a take that song, and/or comtemplate getting those pink suede shoes rehealed would most definatly promote you to a full blown rimmer.

Looking at the evidence , it seems that it is even worse than turning homosexual..

on the evidence stated I believe you have contracted a severe case of the civilians..

the only known cure is to sit in a small wood for two weeks eating smash and asda sausages while shouting bang very loudly at random intervals.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Stephanie said:
Blot / Iron,

I'm afraid the truth is you are in fact a rim twitcher. However the ability to recite the lyrics of a take that song, and/or comtemplate getting those pink suede shoes rehealed would most definatly promote you to a full blown rimmer.
Bollocks. Has either of us envinced a longing to meet Lisa Minelli, Barbara Streisland or Sir Elton? We have not. Do we have opinions on curtains? We do not.

We are Sir, proper geezers and any suggestion otherwise will result in my Stella MacCartney handbag cracking you in the gob.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
BlotBangRub said:
when I was supposed to be giving cover to our patrol in Derry. :oops:
You wondered how old newspapers would look in your front room? Nah, that is a bit weird.

BlotBangRub said:
TheIronDuke said:
Stephanie said:
Blot / Iron,

Bollocks. Has either of us envinced a longing to meet Lisa Minelli, Barbara Streisland or Sir Elton? We have not. Do we have opinions on curtains? We do not.

We are Sir, proper geezers and any suggestion otherwise will result in my Stella MacCartney handbag cracking you in the gob.
I once caught myself admiring the curtains in a shop window and wondering how they would look in my living room when I was supposed to be giving cover to our patrol in Derry. :oops:
You could always follow LEGS idea and get your bits chopped off but still chase after the women with a strap on.

Hmm. Not looking good BBR. But you might still be curable.

Do you own any powertools or odd oily machines with a two stroke engine? In fact, do you have a shed? Shedness is so damn hetero it will cancel out any of your more 'creative' aspects and prove you are no friend of Dorothy.

Out of interest, what colour were the curtains? Would they have gone well with blue walls and red rugs or would it just have been far too fussy?

Dilfor said:
Hmm. Not looking good BBR. But you might still be curable.

Do you own any powertools or odd oily machines with a two stroke engine? In fact, do you have a shed? Shedness is so damn hetero it will cancel out any of your more 'creative' aspects and prove you are no friend of Dorothy.

Out of interest, what colour were the curtains? Would they have gone well with blue walls and red rugs or would it just have been far too fussy?
If so not only are you turning totally and utterly gay,you are so gay you are becoming a lesbian :lol:

BlotBangRub said:
In the last 24 hours I have found myself;

1. Downloading a Take That song and listening to it repeatedly.

2. Buying myself a bouquet of flowers to brighten up my apartment and spending time arranging them to create the best aesthetic.

3. Using the word 'bouquet'

4. Having been offered a huge selection of colours including green and black, still choosing 'burnt orange' or 'raspberry' for my Op Nimby polo shirt.

Am I turning gay?

Is this acceptable behaviour or am I on a slippery slope that will result in my noshing beefers by the end of the year?

How 'gay' can an ex-squaddie be and get away with it?
Definately a mincing queer.

If you have to ask the question then its already too late...

I believe you'll find the only manly way out can be viewed here