deleted.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BlotBangRub, Jul 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. deleted.

2. One person, with what sounds like a vested interest.
    Hardly a crushing show stopper, merely a single mistaken voice.

3. the link didnt work :-(

4. deleted.

5. Forget the bitch, shes somewhere between morning breath and chin stuble, she'll soon be gone and forgotten about.

What I will say is, isn't it amazing that all those lower class types where good enough to save this country during WW2, but their sons & grandsons are a threat to their blue blood existance - of course they would have the indecency to get injured and maimed for their country, which is just so common of these lower class ruffians, what?

:idea: You know, she could even be a blue blood walt? trying to pretend shes an upper crust bint?

6. No, just a snooty/snotty bint with her head stuck firmly up her rectum.

7. BBR Could you scoop the whole post?

I am not doing much today, so will feel compelled to put my views across.

8. sorry. can't take this gormless cow seriously.

9. I'd hazard a guess that claire is a septic with wealthy parents who would not know either hard work or hard times if they jumped up and bit her on the arrse

10. Septic.(1) WGAF. Next.

(1) Styleforum, I rather think not.

11. Please tell me that this is not real!

I'm lost for words!

I want to swear! profusely! Brb, just going to kick the brown stuff out of a brick wall!

12. I bet she's like soooo cool n stuff, I love the way as an example that she implied that all soldiers are wife beaters and have feral kids. Cheeky cnut!

Does she not realise how posh some officers are? The jumped up colonial, we should have her flogged.

13. Just a Thought!
    What would happen when, instead of service families, it was........
    Turkish, Kurd, Muslim, etc families moving into area,?
    Would it be allowed to use same comments ?
    :? :?

14. I´M WHITE, STRAIGHT, A HARD WORKER, CLAIM NO BENEFITS. I DONOT PRAY ON MY KNEES,MY WIFE WEARS NO HEAD SCARF, MY CHILDREN DON´T BEG IN THE STREET.
    FL@CK I´M A DAMMED OUTCAST.

15. I've just registered on the styleforum and need 100 posts to be able to get to see what this little scrubber is on about so fellow arrsers heres my reg details lets get the 100 posts needed.

TRY NOT TO GET ME SLUNG OFF THE FORUM

WE WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE TOPIC

USER NAME: Not_A_Nimby
    PASSWORD: b*ollocks (remove the * )
    http://www.styleforum.net/index.php

DON'T FORGET TO LOGOUT WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED that way others can log on.