Deleted

make me irrestible to the the opposite sex...................................what a minute NO NEED :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'd probably get it to turn me into a 40 year old woman. I could then send sexy texts back and forth to Rab, up until the point when I got so hot that I would have to go and lock myself in my room. I would then take out, from under my pink fluffy pillow, a 12" dong to use on my sagging flaccid genitals. After making what might have been called 'a little too much noise' I would be thankfull that my bedroom window was closed. But, no wait, what's that, oh I didn't shut it. Upon looking out of the window I would then see my sexy neighbour working on his car with no shirt (who I might add, is not you Rab). It all gets a bit risque after that, but needless to say I get my ageing snootch pounded.

Oh, to be a woman.

Ice_and_a_Slice said:
In the news today is a new little pill called Rimonabant. To help lard ARRSES lose weight. Whilst experts say it can't replace healthy eating and exercise (no s*** sherlock), it can help reduce your weight by a tenth.

So my fellow ARRSERS I put it to you, if you could take a magic pill what would it do for you?

Ice
Can we order a skip load for some of the fat munter co.ck hounds who stalk this site :D

Ice_and_a_Slice said:
In the news today is a new little pill called Rimonabant. To help lard ARRSES lose weight. Whilst experts say it can't replace healthy eating and exercise (no s*** sherlock), it can help reduce your weight by a tenth.

So my fellow ARRSERS I put it to you, if you could take a magic pill what would it do for you?

Ice
Make my pint glass impossible to empty...

G

Goku

Death_Rowums said:
I'd probably get it to turn me into a 40 year old woman. I could then send sexy texts back and forth to Rab, up until the point when I got so hot that I would have to go and lock myself in my room. I would then take out, from under my pink fluffy pillow, a 12" dong to use on my sagging flaccid genitals. After making what might have been called 'a little too much noise' I would be thankfull that my bedroom window was closed. But, no wait, what's that, oh I didn't shut it. Upon looking out of the window I would then see my sexy neighbour working on his car with no shirt (who I might add, is not you Rab). It all gets a bit risque after that, but needless to say I get my ageing snootch pounded.

Oh, to be a woman.
You wouldn’t happen to be a bit of a repressed homo would you? 8O

G

Goku

I think he likes you rab.
You’d best get yourself a anal chastity belt before he pins you to the floor and rags you rotten :D

Ice understood the joke, she even made a point of it, but then edited her post.

Dale would have understood Goku, that's all I'm going to say on the issue.

Still intrigued, look here

Goku said:
I think he likes you rab.
You’d best get yourself a anal chastity belt before he pins you to the floor and rags you rotten :D
Ive got two. Attached to each arm and fist shaped!

Latest Threads