Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ice_and_a_Slice, Jun 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Multiple Male Orgasms.

No hospipe ban here.
  2. make me irrestible to the the opposite sex...................................what a minute NO NEED :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  3. I'd probably get it to turn me into a 40 year old woman. I could then send sexy texts back and forth to Rab, up until the point when I got so hot that I would have to go and lock myself in my room. I would then take out, from under my pink fluffy pillow, a 12" dong to use on my sagging flaccid genitals. After making what might have been called 'a little too much noise' I would be thankfull that my bedroom window was closed. But, no wait, what's that, oh I didn't shut it. Upon looking out of the window I would then see my sexy neighbour working on his car with no shirt (who I might add, is not you Rab). It all gets a bit risque after that, but needless to say I get my ageing snootch pounded.

Oh, to be a woman.
  4. I thought the curtains across the road were twitching.
  5. Can we order a skip load for some of the fat munter hounds who stalk this site :D
  6. Make my pint glass impossible to empty...
  7. Get rid of the feckin' missus.
  8. Get rid of the feckin' missus.
  9. You wouldn’t happen to be a bit of a repressed homo would you? 8O
  10. A bit?
  11. I think he likes you rab.
    You’d best get yourself a anal chastity belt before he pins you to the floor and rags you rotten :D
  12. Ice understood the joke, she even made a point of it, but then edited her post.

Dale would have understood Goku, that's all I'm going to say on the issue.

Still intrigued, look here
  13. Ive got two. Attached to each arm and fist shaped!