Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ice_and_a_Slice, May 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Loads of tats looks crap on men and women. A few, well placed ones look the business. None of this chinese writing sh1te.

For chicks, an original one on the base of the spine looks good

It's also a great ice breaker when chatting people up. It's only failed once. :D
  2. What, you've only tried to chat somebody up once or you've only used the sparkling entree of "show me yours and I'll show you mine" once? Hell of an icebreaker. "Hello, I'm ST2B and I've got a tat" is right up there on a par with any of Oscar Wilde's offerings.

3. You're a dick. If you spy a chick with tats, then you ask her if she's got any more. She then asks you and the next thing you know, you're chatting away. :wink:
  4. Sorry Ice, I was busy having a cheap and totally unjustified poke at ST2B. Back to your question. Ummm, in general, visible ones tend to be a little unattractive. The hidden ones, once revealed can be amazingly erotic and an interesting "combat indicator" as to the nature of the lady that you're getting to know. In the matter of tattoos, as in most things, "less is more".
  5. Tattooed Ladies - the ultimate oxymoron.

6. Ahhhh. Good. First bite of the day. Probably a little too easy. Think I'll go back to being Mr Nice Guy now. Have a nice weekend gnasher. :D
  7. Can anyone else remember the tattooed woman at Aldershite back in the 70's,I think her name was Rosie but I am not sure she was the most tattooed woman in England at the time,she was feckin covered in them,nice enough woman but a tad too much ink in her I think
  8. Ice, you toying with the idea of getting one yourself?

My preference is something smallish but personal to the wearer, starsign for instance (unless your Taurus).
  9. I really dislike tattoos on women except (as previously mentioned) at the base of the spine or around the ankle. Yesterday I saw a very attractive young lady with a multitude of roses and stems all the way up each arm from the wrist to the shoulder it was horrific and quite ruined her overall good looks.
    So in general tats on women most definitely not good.
  10. There is nothing (IMHO) more attractive than a woman with a tat on her twot just a little thing, man mowing the lawn is funny.
    but those horrible old birds with a Picasso on there Minge in minging
  11. My now ex wife was going through mid life chrisis and wanted a small discreet tattoo on her shoulder, I suggested something more practical like a road map of europe on her a*s*! Maybe thats why she went off with a toyboy?
  12. Have a friend who has a tatoo of a rose and thorn entwined running from ankle up her calf..Seems a bit much at first but is not unattractive in a bit ' rebel ' kind of way.. both daughters have tats.. 4 each..not large and, for the most part ' hidden ' [ though, in summer wear one on each shows ].. they got them after joining the army.. not sure it they'll regret the move when they're in their dotage.. [ both in mid-late 20's now ]...still, the tats do seem to attract males of the species when they are ' out and about' in social situations...
    I guess it all boils down to type, size and placement.. Not sure I'd appreciate a women with a full on tiger in mid lunge across her ' pecs ' but was intrigued by a ' lady' on the beach who had on her back a mermaid from shoulder to top of bum...
  13. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

they do seem very popular among the young ladies up here
  14. Somthing like this perhaps!
    But without the beard