Deleted

Not only was it sh1t, I didnt even understand it. Why would a guy do the cleaning?

Not at all love. I've had a great day. Got loads of work done, had a bit of a laugh at lunchtime.

I was merely making the observation that your a gimp and that in my humble opinion we'd all be better off if you fcuked off out off the NAAFI.

Nothing more complicated than that.

It's a rather lofty assumption to think that somebody would have to be having a bad day to think of you as a gimp, when it can be construed simply by the lameness of your thread input.

Ice_and_a_Slice said:
Not your "love" as you put it.

So if the NAAFI bar isn't for sharing jokes, I apologise. I'm a newbie and if I got the wrong place and I thought the other girls that visited the site might enjoy it, I apologise.
So you should. Get over to the rear party site with all the other mongs.

Ice_and_a_Slice said:
Wow what a lovely welcoming lot in the NAAFI bar.

I take it this part of the site is just for you then.
Yes it is. If you want to tell daft unfunny jokes to the dorises then get over to rear party and swap recipes.

The naafi bar is for regaling us with tales of ring dhobies, swamping and following through (well, it used to be)

Rear party is probably more your thing.

and swap knitting patterns

G

Goku

Ice_and_a_Slice said:
Wow what a lovely welcoming lot in the NAAFI bar.

I take it this part of the site is just for you then.
No, this is the part of the site where our inner cnut is allowed to frolic and roam free, and where plebs get a bashing :D

Ice_and_a_Slice said:
So if the NAAFI bar isn't for sharing jokes, I apologise.
Nope, this it the home of a shed load of the component parts that make up world's finest fighting machine.

For some reason the sign over the door reads: "Mysoginistic tossers who would rather w@nk into a sock than take a chance on pulling a bunny boiler"

Have forwarded the 'joke' to the missus and apparently its hilarious. Fcuked if I know why, though.

Ice_and_a_Slice said:
Thanks HT. Glad she enjoyed the joke.

FFS! Hantstigers 'missus' is really a mincing queen called Tarquin.

Your joke was shite, end of.

Now please kindly pull your flaps over your head and staple them there.

Before dying.

Thanks.

Dumb Cnut.