deleted.

I actually looked into this some while back - not for ARRSE, but with similar plan in mind.

It seemed we needed to order about 500 of them to make it economically viable, which given that there were only 16 of us, made it a trifle silly.

Good idea though - not shure how the pink would stand up to repeated washings, exposure to weather etc etc.

This is a strong possibility currently being sorted out with the good folk at Smart Turnout. I just need to get a moment to sort out the design.

See http://www.timefactors.com/nato.htm

These are from the supplier of the issue straps, but with better hardware. Compared to the copy NATO straps they are much higher quality. I have bought several watches and straps from Timefactors - very quick and friendly service, VAT free to BFPO and owned by an ex-RHA type.

Arrse boot-laces, in leather. Imagine next year's birthday parade . . . . . at least the Mick that didn't shave won't stand out.

Goku said:
How about an ARRSE stable belt?????
I quite like the idea but for those of us currently employed as civvies we wouldn't get the chance to wear a stable belt.

Wot about braces in Arrse colours?
Could be worn under mess dress and dinner jackets and might be a touch more financially viable.

How about some ARRSE cufflinks?? Or a Cummerbund????

Was thinking , now we have the arrse tie, how about a an arrse tie clip, with mr spud head on it, with cuff links of course

How about ARRSE Polo Shirts?

Got T shirts - so Polo shirts seem like a natural progression sartorially.

Arrse wristbands?

Aunty, do you want me to proof-read them?

I like the Polo Shirt idea, too, and the G10 watch strap. I haven't worn my G10 watch for a while...

How about a lanyard, for security passes? Now, I know this seems a bit chav and we wouldn't all want to wander around shopping centres with phones and ipods hanging off us, but in my place of work we wear passes on these lanyards around our necks. Some staff have 'personal' lanyards and as I don't need to wear a tie (although I have worn my Arrse country number once and got stared at) I thought about the lanyard idea.

I am serious, but welcome all nature of responses.

How about an ARRSE vibrator for the ladies and an arrse vibrator for the paras?? :D