Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I didn't think posting a review of your new butt plug was allowed in CA

Euclid

War Hero
I was originally asking about how good intelligence corps was and how they compared to other units but had to remove due to admin.
How do they compare to other units? Good question.

Not as good at driving tanks as the RTR. Marching is pretty shit compared to the Guards. Can’t recall too many of them driving trucks. And if you want a vehicle repairing, or a bridge building I’d steer well clear.

Where does military biography come into that?

ETA there are 8 listed mods (including Sixty twice!). Can't the thread be moved?

Leave the Crow be: mistake made, lesson learned.

Actually, I'm trying to establish whether I should suggest here, here or perhaps even here.

Ney bother, but we don't need to hammer the newbies, else the new blood is discouraged and the site turns into an echo chamber for long-retired, out-of-touch old farts. Oh!

I was originally asking about how good intelligence corps was and how they compared to other units but had to remove due to admin.

It’s a tough course, you get a green lid at the end of phase 1.

Here they are in training. Are you up to it?

It’s a tough course, you get a green lid at the end of phase 1.

Here they are in training. Are you up to it?

I bet it's not just their drilling that has precision to it

How do they compare to other units? Good question.

Not as good at driving tanks as the RTR. Marching is pretty shit compared to the Guards. Can’t recall too many of them driving trucks. And if you want a vehicle repairing, or a bridge building I’d steer well clear.
I got my track and HGV while in the Int Corps - I could also tell my left foot from my right (just) . I'll give you the bridge building mind you