Delboy3 AKA Waltboy

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by olongapo, Mar 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So come on you bullsh*ting c*nt, you said "I've been there/done that/ starred in the movie/bad dreams I hope don't return/ fired upon/returned fire" well knobber prove it.

You are the only person on arrse IIRC to have claimed this.

2. You girls are pissing me off now...............and stealing my bandwidth!

3. olongapingpong or whatever your name is... you'll be pulling his pigtails in class next.

if you want to give him a reacharound, why don't you just ask him, instead of all this pathetic childish flirting.

4. I love it when you talk dirty

5. I don't think that a natural born killer thats been in many wars and ops would let me give him a reacharound, what with him having been there seen it and done it.

6. there is a sudden increase in bashing peeps threads, not 1 have i found even slightly amusing, make them funny or there are going to the arrse hole

7. sounds like a plan CC. think olongapoo is vying for the title of "most annoying person since pentwyn" :)

8. Maybe its Pentwyns "niece".

9. Send it to the arrsehole, waltboy hasn't got any balls so as far as I'm concerned he's a nothing and shall be ignored.

A stupid thread and I apologise for starting it.

10. J_D

J_D LE

olongapo aka DogFace.

F*ck off and play on the M25 you prat!

11. Anya, you are denser than you are tubby....... Dogface is a septic and Olongapo is an old member reincarnate.....

The worlds thickest man could work that out.

Do lead the way to the M25 though

12. MDN, i've long been wondering about the obvious affection between you and anya.

i don't know where it all blossomed, but it makes me believe in true love again :)

13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

oh boy....

14. CC oh my god you're such a **** I was clearing trenches when you were still in the playground and killing people for a living when you were just a glint in the milkman's eye... wait a minute... no I wasn't...

Oh, wrong person, whoops :) sorry CC :p

how about a new forum for random personal abuse? we can stick everyone in who needs a chill pill, is a walt or generally has issues.

Quite honestly the only person that rightly deserved any level of abuse was pentwyn, otherwise keep it to the naafi and in thread, it's far easier to ignore that way