Delaying AOSB briefing due to injury

I'm booked onto the AOSB Briefing for 14-15 May but over the weekend have picked up a soft tissue injury in my foot. My doctor has recommended that I rest it for 2-3 weeks, which means it'll be touch and go as to whether or not I'll be able to perform to the maximum of my ability at Briefing, and currently I cant put any weight on my foot. Naturally I'd rather err on the side of caution and delay now rather than waiting until the last minute to see if its gotten better, only to find it hasn't.

I'd just like to know if it is possible to move dates in this way and if I will need anything from my doctor as proof of injury, or whether I will be told I have to wait a certain amount of time before being given another briefing date?
It’ll take two seconds to phone them, explain the situation and change the date.

They will probably be able to offer you more dates on the phone. They are really helpful and you won’t be the first candidate to get injured and have to change the date. Better to be fit.
Bit of a late reply, but I put my RCB back by 12 months after breaking my arm. Didn't do me any harm anyway! They won't care if you delay for injury, and you're better off attending fully confident that you are at your peak rather than having that little niggle at the back of your mind upsetting your applecart.

Similar threads

Latest Threads