Delayed medals?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by reporter1, Aug 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, I'm a reporter with the Sunday Mail - I'm looking for anyone who has earned a medal but had to wait ages to receive it, or not got it at all. I've heard from several people this happens frequently. Please get in touch at or call on 0141 309 3160
  2. How much will you pay for my story?
  3. Why does Your paper print so many things that turn out not to be so, Mr Dinneen?
  4. Christ, we're getting a lot of your types on here suddenly..........whats happening? Nothing much to do in the office 8O
  5. It's the silly season, don'tcha know
  6. I earnt my 50 metre silver swim medal when I was in the cub scouts in 1979 but never recieved the medal, I would appreciate it if you could investigate this for me. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
  7. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Are you sure you're not confusing the Sunday Mail with the Mail on Sunday - a different paper?
  8. Fcukin' hell stabs, you're onto a winner there mate!
  9. CPunk You may well be right, if so then I apologize Mr Dinneen
  10. Unfortunatly, you don't have enough money in the world. I've got you cunts in the same category as Estate Agents.
  11. I am still waiting on my Afghan Medal and Operational Bonus - can you guarantee my anonymity given the latest MOD direction on talking to the press.

I will send my bank details and make up some stuff too if you want.
  12. When You have got several replies can You email me their nicknames (Sven - latest nark for the DIN-men)
  13. I smell the first set-up here.......