Delay = Boredom

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Jip Travolta, Jan 11, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

So let's all go and sit for months and months on end with our thumbs up our asses.......... ::)

If we really must, then let's just go and do it - I've got a career to sort out! :mad:
  2. What's with all these sandy coloured vehicles bunging up the A303 this morning?

Is there an exercise starting in Weymouth?
  3. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Well, what were they, then?  Probably old Chieftains that we're selling to someone just in time to be used against us, I suppose?
  4. Surely Oggy69, you of all people can recognise a Bridge Train on route to Weymouth for a bridge camp  ;D
  5. No, these were landrovers with stickers on advertising Dettol.  Or do 3 Cdo Bde's vehicles have to do the Commando course as well?
  6. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I heard all those Guards and Cav chaps have had to come back from their seasonal skiing.  How annoyed must they be!
  7. ;D

Has anybody noticed that the Tory Graph today has noted just how hard our mates the booties are.  To you and I the photo that appeared was that of a convoy of 8 Tonners and Wolf LRovers.  However, if you are the Defence Correspondent of said broadsheet the mere fact that have put a Dagger on the side of the vehicles makes them "Armoured Vehicles" on thier way to the gulf.
  8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

defence correspondants the world over....  Kate Adie...