Definative RAF Regiment post

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by havealaugh843, Jan 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wow. Interesting. It would seem most must spend an equally large amount of time in the EFI to see us there hey!
    And as for coming back to a nice firm base etc, well my friend, perks of the job, living on a roll mat doesn't make you hard hey!

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

. . . . . . . . you forgot to mention that you guys are all kit t@rts, can't spell for toffee, and those wraparound shades are REALLY OTT.

Not to mention the fact that when you come back from your stints out in the 'oollie, you've got a big airbase with lots of cushie facilities and moist . . . . .

You are the brylcream boys of the ground.

3. Very well done. Now F*ck off back to E Goat Crab :wink:

4. Sounds like the life for me,
    Where do I join :roll:

5. I can feel a "wah" coming, however I hope you don't mind my rant.

Oh my I didn't know that the RAF Regt were so good. Maybe we could do away with the infantry and just expand the Regt..............................

Whopper!!!!! If you're so good why aren't you actually up the valley in Helmand instead of guarding the friggin EFI.

MPGS in blue berrys.

6. If they were that good he'd have found all the other 'definative' RAF Regt posts!

7. Oh dear.
    You should have come on here for the laugh because they're sure gonna laugh at you for that post mate.
    It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you unless you're Baron Castleshort with a serious insecurity complex and a huge dressing up box to compensate for it.
    Head down, nose clean, say safe. That's all that matters. Especially the last bit.
    As a former white socks, nylon and polyester wearing crab I'm just here for the crack because the banter and humour's great but you sound to be taking this far too seriously.
    Or you're smudge and this is a wah and I would have claimed my fiver but I think I might have just got wah'ed instead. :twisted:

8. Persec Persec!!

I now know which unit you are and specifically WHO you are.Tut tut

9. If that's your last three then 'snap', give or take 30 years of course...

10. Please sir the rough army boys are calling us names....................

Christ sake every unit in the forces takes the piss out of every one else, But when it comes down to it everyone knows whos side they are on.

This is probably a Wah.

11. i wouldn;t bother trying to reason with people that don't want to be reasond with, i served 3 years on 34 ( mt mech) in cyprus and i was treated really well, and had a laugh to, we have all served with pongo's and most were ok as you say every unit has bad apples. however the fact is in the regiment you are treated better than in the army so some might be a little envious

12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

What is a GMG and GRMG?

13. If you don't know what GMG is then leave the forum, and yes my typo error but I would have thought you might understand the point. Cheers though.

14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Packing myself off to Rear Party as we speak. :roll:

15. Ord

You’ve been put in the naughty corner by a stinkeeeen crab on an army web site

Do you feel foolish :p