deferral

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by armynut, Jun 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi I have had a deferral for mental health issues I only took the medication for 2 weeks but because my gp said I was on it for a year from 2011 to 2012 oct I have been deferred until next year would a appeal be any good and how do I go about it any help please

2. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

Yes Definatly appeal ive known people to appeal and aslong as they have a good case they were usually successful, go to your GP and explain to them you want to appeal and one of the people at your local surgery should be familiar with military areas as most practices have a GP who does, they will then submit it usually to DMS Litchfield and will be reviewed by either a Medical Officer or his appealing review board or both. But read the medical criteria for mental health because sometimes if your clear of medication and symptoms for a period of time you can sometimes be then re-submitted, best of luck!
    Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Now you know how EScotia and I feel.

I might start a thread on "How to wipe my own arrse when my mum's not there and I'm in Phase 1 and the Corporals are picking on me and they wouldn't let me bring my dog and will I need an ironing board".

If I could be bothered.

4. Can someone translate that for me please before I smash my "Report Post" button to death?

I said please.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Translation; 'People are mongs, they shit me'. No need to report him, it's a perfectly reasonable sentiment.

6. I'm not feeling reasonable. I've stubbed my big toenail off and it REALLY smarts. Go and kick something and report back to me about your level of pain. There has to be blood and tears involved and a lot of "Ow, ow, ow, OW"

It REALLY REALLY smarts.

7. I actually do feel your pain - the only time I've passed out was when some sadistic bitch of a 'doctor' tried to lever out a grossly infected ingrown toenail.

8. You're still not making sense.