Defence: UKIP Policy

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Baker_Rifle, Apr 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Defence: UKIP Policy
    Tuesday, 14th June 2011

#
    lllllll

gggggggg

gggggggggg

gggggggg

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

nnnn

2. Thats me convinced to vote for them.

• Like Like x 1

3. posting 9 month out of date info is making sence?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Indeed. It's lucky we have the fairies to pay for it all with their elven gold too.

I may have considered voting UKIP at the next election but purely through supporting the NDM they've lost me.

5. I'm sorry, "planned European battle groups"?? smacks somewhat of tinfoil-hattery to me.

6. Sorted ;P

7. I've something to tell you about politicians, they tell lies.

8. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

It's been doen already. To save the OP using the search function let me summarise:

UKIP can promise to give every serving soldier a mlilion quid and a go on their daughters. It makes no odds since they'll never get to implement it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If they could implement it, they'd cunningly decide other important factors prevented them, did any party stick to the election manifesto's?

10. Was wondering how the roth of Murdoch will take it's revenge on the tories. Carn't see them courting labour so will he start being nice to UKIP? there is a test of integrity.

11. Bouillabaisse

I believe the Lib Dems have discovered the perils of promising the earth to get elected. And the Tories seem to have forgotten their promises to have a bonfire of all the new laws we saw under the last government. Althought the Tories did promise that times would be tough. And they've stuck to that

• Like Like x 2
  12. And they'll print a shedload of Reichsmarks, Zimbabwean dollars and Vietnamese Dongs to pay for it all.
    They don't answer the crucial question, though. When will you get paid this month?

13. Bouillabaisse

Under UKIP every day will be pay day

14. Manifesto's should be legally binding.
    At least that way the electorate have some hope of getting what they vote for and politicians would be obliged to make an effort to stop spouting bullshit

15. North Sea oil has probably contributed rather more to the decline of the Highland regiments than the looming spectre of European BGs.