Defence/Shaddow Defence ministers Matts results

Travelgall

LE
Kit Reviewer
With the recent promotion of Emily Thornberry to Shaddow Defence minister I was wandering how we thought they would do in Matts exams.
Re the Shadow Defence Minister - I reckon she would be a dab hand at the LOAC Matt and could do a PFA in 20 Minutes in a taxi with Press Ups & Sit ups assisted by Brandon Tool hire's excellent range of lifting equipment, her groupings looking like a Beirut Unload by a child soldier in the Lords Resistance Army. Any of the others Fox, TCH, Portillo, Fallon, Nott, Hestletine, Robertson, Reid etc.

B

bumgrapes

With the recent promotion of Emily Thornberry to Shaddow Defence minister I was wandering how we thought they would do in Matts exams.
Re the Shadow Defence Minister - I reckon she would be a dab hand at the LOAC Matt and could do a PFA in 20 Minutes in a taxi with Press Ups & Sit ups assisted by Brandon Tool hire's excellent range of lifting equipment, her groupings looking like a Beirut Unload by a child soldier in the Lords Resistance Army. Any of the others Fox, TCH, Portillo, Fallon, Nott, Hestletine, Robertson, Reid etc.
In English?

Robertson would have been an Army chef and snaffled all the sausages. Portillo, I think, would be a medical orderly and always ready to offer succour and comfort to a hot, sweaty infantryman - perhaps a bit of mouth-to-mouth and insertion of thermometers......

Abbott would make a good fig.11.

Heseltine was in the Welsh Guards but I reckon he'd be pushed to do a mile and a half now - pushed in a wheel chair that is.

Latest Threads