Defence Secretary reaffirms UK commitment to Indo-Pacific

Defence Secretary, Ben Wallace MP, has visited Japan, the Republic of Korea and Vietnam on a trip to reaffirm the UK’s commitment to the Indo-Pacific.

Continue reading...

Two Offshore Patrol vessels to be permantly stationed in the Far East. That will really deter the PLAN. I wonder if Ben has read this book.

9781844150755.jpg

Two Offshore Patrol vessels to be permantly stationed in the Far East. That will really deter the PLAN. I wonder if Ben has read this book.

View attachment 591110

But Force Z was only a reaction to nastiness. By stationing two OPVs in the area, the UK's credible military presence and capability will deter any nastiness before it occurs.

But Force Z was only a reaction to nastiness. By stationing two OPVs in the area, the UK's credible military presence and capability will deter any nastiness before it occurs.
We could also build a large dry dock in the area capable of taking the Queen Elizebeth and Prince of Wales in case of any nastyness breaking out in the area. I wonder if there is a suitable location?

We could also build a large dry dock in the area capable of taking the Queen Elizebeth and Prince of Wales in case of any nastyness breaking out in the area. I wonder if there is a suitable location?

Everything old is new again, if you don't heed the lessons of history.

Latest Threads