Defence force or RM?

The PDF is full of opportunities for those that stand up and take them, I'm sure our British counterparts are the same. In both militaries you can pass your recruit training and then rot on the lines, show up, go home, do guard duties and that's the height of it. Or you can look for courses, up skill yourself, make yourself more valuable either to the Army or with an eye on the door. I got a trade out of the Army, deploy overseas whenever I want on whatever mission I want. I done 13 months on the trot last year, extended a small bit due to covid lock down and came home with a deposit for a house. Whatever you choose its what you make of it. Best of luck

SignalFire

Clanker
I was a reservist in the RDF, and let me tell you while the staff and personnel of the Irish Army are class, the politics behind it ruins the army. The Irish Defence forces are massively underfunded, the government simply doesn't care about the army and views it as a liability that drains governmental budget. They would rather use our tax money to rehome refugees in North Dublin.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I was a reservist in the RDF, and let me tell you while the staff and personnel of the Irish Army are class, the politics behind it ruins the army. The Irish Defence forces are massively underfunded, the government simply doesn't care about the army and views it as a liability that drains governmental budget. They would rather use our tax money to rehome refugees in North Dublin.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

until a job that no one wants done is required on the cheap

Latest Threads