defence cuts is a career in the army really worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the news this morning and it said about even more cuts of personnel from the army and other forces and putting the money in to the reserve forces, like the TA/RAF reserves and the RNR. So I was half way through filling in my application form on the internet to apply for the artillery and I thought is it worth really? I want a career not ******* over by the government the moment I step through the door and made redundant or I may not even get in at all. So honestly is it even worth it or should I go TA as they are pouring money into them like perverts in Thailand.

Gruff

Do it. Join up. You'll miss the redundancy tranches cos you wont be eligible .

haha suicide is not an option due to children, but on a serious note i was so enthusiastic about signing up and then BOOM i get hit by a shit storm like that. Thanks cameron you cnut

If your having doubts now then dont waste your time or the armys. Join the TA and if you like it then go reg.

They will always need new blokes to replace natural wastage so the odds of being made redundant in your first few years are slim unless you become a waster and get SNLR.

Z

Zarathustra

No, but your question is suspiciously soon after the article in the Telegraph. Try doing research for your articles instead of fishing for quotes on internet forums

i actually was thats the irony of it i got it saved and all i need now is my national insurence number which i cant seem to pull out my arse for the best of it, but seriously if what you guys are saying that i wont be eligable for it then awsome.
Your NI number will be on the pay statement that get from Media Group

lol nah its on my pay slip that i got from doing the shittiest apprenticeship with some shoddy ICT training company getting screwed in the back side by some posh ********* who finks he is gods gift to business and like every cnut under his organisation to like his filthy scrot

lol nah its on my pay slip that i got from doing the shittiest apprenticeship with some shoddy ICT training company getting screwed in the back side by some posh ********* who finks he is gods gift to business and like every cnut under his organisation to like his filthy scrot
On second thoughts, maybe you should consider suicide.

B

Biscuits_AB

i actually was thats the irony of it i got it saved and all i need now is my national insurence number which i cant seem to pull out my arse for the best of it, but seriously if what you guys are saying that i wont be eligable for it then awsome.
Sure it is. Because blokes with your spelling ability are regular users of the word 'irony'. You hear it all the time on council estates.

Z

Zarathustra

Nice try to knock us off the scent, but a sudden drop in your english mean nothing other than you probably work for NI so The Sun or The Times? Been hacking any phones lately?

Sure it is. Because blokes with your spelling ability are regular users of the word 'irony'. You hear it all the time on council estates.
lol i grew up in a block of flats with crack heads n scag head shooting up either side of the stairs but yh i actually liked to learn so i wouldnt end up being a ******* waste of space shit stain on the fabric of society

New recruits-like yourself (potentially) can be immediately put on the new pension scheme. You would have eroded terms and conditions in comparison to expensive, grumpy, put upon old sweats. It is we who are in and have the Daily Mail condemned fat cat pensions and terms that are for the chop. Not you, rouge.

B

Biscuits_AB

lol i grew up in a block of flats with crack heads n scag head shooting up either side of the stairs but yh i actually liked to learn so i wouldnt end up being a ******* waste of space shit stain on the fabric of society
Sure you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads