Defence and an Independent Scotland questionnaire

I'm not Scotch, but I filled it in anyway. I am however resident in Scotland, and as a member of the occupying forces with the right to vote in any Scottish referendum, I do have a say whereas anyone who considers themselves Scottish but is not registered to vote here doesn't. Your over-simplistic survey does not ask respondents if they would be eligible to vote in a referendum, which is quite an important distinction.

This really is rather silly - the push for Scottish independence is a smokescreen to avoid examination (though it is being) of the West Lothian Question and to provide leverage against its sensible revocation. No sane person sees independence as viable.

I got****ed on the first question.

My old fella is a jock but I was born in BMH Singapore..... which makes me a UK Citizen, dunno if that makes me a Scottish, Welsh or English one though. (And before anyone starts, no, I'm not a ****ing paddy either)

My old fella is a jock but I was born in BMH Singapore..... which makes me a UK Citizen, dunno if that makes me a Scottish, Welsh or English one though. (And before anyone starts, no, I'm not a ****ing paddy either)
First question is easy..."Other"...which is the way I went...I just put "English born but have lived and served in Scotland for 27 years"....Sorted!

ugly

LE
Did the OP ask permish to post this and to what purpose will it be put? I wouldnt like to see the headlines in the Grauniad stating British Army refuses to serve in Scotland when independant or some other pish!

Did the OP ask permish to post this and to what purpose will it be put? I wouldnt like to see the headlines in the Grauniad stating British Army refuses to serve in Scotland when independant or some other pish!
Even they wouldn't put together such a shit questionnaire.

Bloody immigrants...come here and taking our jobs. :)

Latest Threads