Defence and an Independent Scotland questionnaire

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sjasmith, Jan 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm not Scotch, but I filled it in anyway. I am however resident in Scotland, and as a member of the occupying forces with the right to vote in any Scottish referendum, I do have a say whereas anyone who considers themselves Scottish but is not registered to vote here doesn't. Your over-simplistic survey does not ask respondents if they would be eligible to vote in a referendum, which is quite an important distinction.

• Like Like x 2
  2. This really is rather silly - the push for Scottish independence is a smokescreen to avoid examination (though it is being) of the West Lothian Question and to provide leverage against its sensible revocation. No sane person sees independence as viable.

3. I got****ed on the first question.

My old fella is a jock but I was born in BMH Singapore..... which makes me a UK Citizen, dunno if that makes me a Scottish, Welsh or English one though. (And before anyone starts, no, I'm not a ****ing paddy either)

4. Not Changi hospital??

5. I was there at the birth but wasn't taking notes, my birth certificate says BMH Singapore, I'm going with that :)

6. Some bloody good looking babies came out of there

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1. Same position as Wet Blobby
    2. Dunno, what's in it for me?
    3. Too old, fat and lazy for that shit now, and anyhow only if they issue SMGs and SLRs.

8. First question is easy..."Other"...which is the way I went...I just put "English born but have lived and served in Scotland for 27 years"....Sorted!

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Did the OP ask permish to post this and to what purpose will it be put? I wouldnt like to see the headlines in the Grauniad stating British Army refuses to serve in Scotland when independant or some other pish!

10. Even they wouldn't put together such a shit questionnaire.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm not eligible to fill in the questionaire or vote in the referendum

So I lied and filled it in anyway

12. That should feature in the Top 10 Questionaires EVER.

13. Bloody immigrants...come here and taking our jobs. :)

• Like Like x 1