Defective Parrot

Discussion in 'Blue Jokes' started by Fatarse, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A couple who had recently lost their cat were browsing round a large pet store. They came across a parrot who didn't appear to have any legs. The guy says. "I can't see any legs on this parrot." His wife replied. " Me neither, I don't think he can have any." The Parrot says. That's correct, I'm defective, I don't have legs." The couple are astonished at this show of intelligence and the guy says. " That's amazing, I thought parrots just mimicked." The parrot says. " That is true of course, but I am able to speak fluently in English and also have a very good grasp of French. I am able to hold an intelligent conversation on many subjects. Economics, philosophy and politics to name a few, I even have a good store of anecdotes and jokes. The guy says. "I am really impressed, but how do you stay on the perch, without legs and feet?" The parrot answers. " I curl my willie round it like a hook, it can't be seen, my feathers cover it. Why don't you buy me, I promise you wont regret it." The wife says. "How much are you?" The parrot replies." £599. but make an offer of £50. They can't sell me, no one wants a parrot without legs, so I'm positive they'll do a deal.
    The couple made a good deal for both the parrot and his cage and took him home. True to his word, the parrot was a great conversationalist and proved to be a great companion.
    Several months later, the guy came home from work early and his wife was still not home. The parrot waved him over with it's wing and says. "I'm going out of my mind with worry and I feel that I've got to tell you something about your wife" The guy is getting worried too and says. "What? What? what is it?" The parrot says. "When the milkman came this morning, your wife answered the door dressed in a see through nightie, wearing nothing else."
    "Jesus..and then?" "She let him into the house and took him into the lounge, but the door was ajar and I could still see. The guy is frantic now. "What the fuck happened?" "Well...he knelt down in front of her and lifted up her nightie" "The fuckin' bastard, what then?"
    "He started kissing her down there, licking and making slobbering noises and she was moaning and groaning."
    The raging guy shouts. " Go on..what the fuck did they do then?"
    The parrot squawked.
    "I haven't got a clue.. I got a hardon and fell off the perch."

2. Marvellous!

3. superb!

4. thats funny haha