Deer Trophy and Hide preparation course

ugly

LE
For anyone interested in preparing their own deer trophies, hides and other items I am now able to offer a half day course in trophy prep and a full day course in both together. This obviously requires a lot of a "here's one I prepared earlier" type of scenarios but I have enough hides and heads available to enable students to completely prepare and mount a head and a hide in one day. Obviously you wont have the hide you started with at the beginning at the end but I can ensure that if you bring one of your own it will be returned to you completely tanned.
I'm thinking about £150 per person per course, cost of chemicals included as is lunch.

ugly

LE
Naughty man, I'm going to make sure you have a heavy rifle to carry!

I have unfortunately, a mother in law who needs her head removed and mounted on the radiator of my car, do i get a discount on sympathy grounds, or do i need evidence from a Priest or Magistrate.

Thanks

RCGJ

Ugly, we as soldiers, can do the DSC1 course and claim it back on learning credits - can we do the same with the one you're offering?

ugly

LE
RedcoatGreenjacket said:
I have unfortunately, a mother in law who needs her head removed and mounted on the radiator of my car, do i get a discount on sympathy grounds, or do i need evidence from a Priest or Magistrate.

Thanks

RCGJ
Those we do for free but you have to provide your own materials. :wink:

ugly

LE
FiveAlpha said:
Ugly, we as soldiers, can do the DSC1 course and claim it back on learning credits - can we do the same with the one you're offering?
I have given receipts to a lad I used to serve with for a course in deer and estate management we ran about 2 years ago. We ran it for his resettlement as he had the courses he wanted already and still had a decent budget left.
That I can do, proper recepits etc arent a problem.

ugly

LE
I think the name light gives it away, I was thinking an 84mm!

ugly

LE
RedcoatGreenjacket said:
Ugly, i shall bring her overabout five pm. Do you need it alive?

RCGJ
Bring it to the wood alive we need fox bait!