Deepcut suicide attempt (again) Last weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not time that this place sorted itself out, for a phase 2 training establishment its diabolical. I have a few friends there at the moment and it has been the worst part of there lives. Im there in a couple of weeks for the All Arms stores course so I can get first hand experiance of it myself, although Im REME so I wont get tarnished with the same brush as the RLC phase 2 privates.

Anyone got an oppionion to offer?

Charge them for self inflicted harm......

in_the_cheapseats said:
Charge them for self inflicted harm......
and then kick them out of the Army for being a waster.

Army_Rizzle said:
Is it not time that this place sorted itself out, for a phase 2 training establishment its diabolical. I have a few friends there at the moment and it has been the worst part of there lives. Im there in a couple of weeks for the All Arms stores course so I can get first hand experiance of it myself, although Im REME so I wont get tarnished with the same brush as the RLC phase 2 privates.

Now your through basic and about to start on a course of probably not many others (maybe 12)I would be very careful of what you write on here and remember the current policy of airing views on the public domain. Concentrate more on learning how to bill VM's for tools, ordering nuts and bolts and black bin bags and leave well alone, Especially serious matters such as this. :x

Army_Rizzle said:

When I was at Pirbright a certain Sgt REME manage to give himself the good news with a 5.56 head shot.

oldbaldy

LE
Army_Rizzle said:

Yes you should learn how to spell.

RoyalEngineers said:
Basically, none of my business.
So, why say anything or is it the need for attention that you desire.

RoyalEngineers said:
Basically, none of my business.
I am currently a student at College.
So sssttttuuuuuuuuuuudent as my right honourable friend saintstone has said, why the bollocky hell did you post on something you thought was none of your business ?

RoyalEngineers said:
Because, in the original post, an opinion was asked of? :oops:
So why not give your opinion then ? :)

RoyalEngineers said:
But you gave no opinion, just stated it was none of your business, that is not an opinion, is it, fuckwit

saintstone said:
RoyalEngineers said:
But you gave no opinion, just stated it was none of your business, that is not an opinion, is it, fuckwit
I can see the lad is going to do well in the RE's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.