Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by threetiffycourses, Dec 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am intrigued as to why the Deepcut Review thread has been blocked ,firstly the mod said that personal attacks would be deleted then a few hours later ,with no personal attacks ,the mod locked the thread .
    Would someone please explain why ?
  2. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

The last post by Jinty, I felt, pretty much summed up the entire subject. In my opinion it was a fitting point to close that thread, which had now run to 90 pages.

If you, or anyone else, feels that they have anything of value to add to the subject you are more than welcome to start another thread. Just because the thread is closed does not mean the subject is off limits, it just means that I thought it was an appropriate time to close that particular discussion.

3. Its going to go on forever, I cannot be arsed discussing anymore about it.
  4. I was waiting for Franky's next round off bollox/shite/abuse.....nevermind.
  5. Let's just ignore the fat c*nt, he was exposed for what he is on the last thread. Jinty's last post said it all.

The man is an Oxygen thief. Let's leave him to it and not start another thread.
  6. zzzzzzzzz............what? Has that time expired thread been finally killed off?
  7. Thank you very much mod ,Biscuits I agree ,however you know Franky will be back ,it would have been nice to have exposed him further .
    Finally, goodbye Franky Alan Swann.
  8. He's unlikely to be employed on further high profile cases after his performance here. The media/legal profession would have a field day at his expence:)