Deepcut closed and has now dissapeared.

saxon13 said:
Dear All

The new MoD Reich Marshall has spoken. You are all commanded to obey.

Yours is not to wonder why. Yours is just to do, or die.

Power corrupts, absolute power, corrupts absolutely!

Farewell to all you alleged Trolls.

Regards

‘Franky’
Bye mate - it was fun.

Soldier_Why

LE
saxon13 said:
Dear All

Regards

‘Franky’
Fortunately for you though Franky, Provost_Marshall is not the Mod on this board, I am.

Why am I telling you this? Trust me it is not to belittle Provost_Marshall in any way, I happen to agree completely with his post above. I am telling you this so that you know, when your posts* start being deleted and threads get closed, that it is I that is doing so.

*Post such as the one quoted, which bring nothing to this topic and only serve to make you look immature and puerile.

saxon13

Old-Salt
Soldier_Why said:
saxon13 said:
Dear All

Regards

‘Franky’
Fortunately for you though Franky, Provost_Marshall is not the Mod on this board, I am.

Why am I telling you this? Trust me it is not to belittle Provost_Marshall in any way, I happen to agree completely with his post above. I am telling you this so that you know, when your posts* start being deleted and threads get closed, that it is I that is doing so.

*Post such as the one quoted, which bring nothing to this topic and only serve to make you look immature and puerile.

Soldier-Why (MODerator)

There may have been a misunderstanding.

When I refer to MoD, I mean Ministry of Defence. When I refer to MOD, I mean MODerator.

I was implying that the Provost Marshal, who appears to be a ‘crow’ with 51 posts, and yet 5 ‘Medals’ and appears to have become a Member on November 28th 2006, roughly one month ago, may have been an MoD stooge.

Yes, I have read all of his other postings under the heading of Provost_Marshal.

With hindsight, I may have done him an injustice, as he / she may be a longstanding Member who changed their title on becoming a MODerator. I do not know.

If you required me to stop posting on ARRSE, Soldier_Why (MODerator) all you had to do was to instruct me to cease, and I would have done so immediately.

Your opinions, Soldier_Why, are no more valid than anyone else’s, save that you, are the MODerator, and therefore have the absolute power to remove a post, or indeed close a thread. I have been posting on your board, and therefore I must comply with your Terms and Conditions.

Thank you for your advance indication that any of my posts that you personally consider to be “immature and puerile” or indeed, any other reason, will start to be deleted, and threads closed.

I understood that the actual procedure was that the MODerator would send a PM warning the ‘offender’ and that if the ‘offender’ continued to offend, then he would publicly be labeled as an “Oxygen Thief” and sent to ‘Coventry’.

It is one thing to ‘take on’ all anonymous comers on a thread, it is another when the ‘referee’ (MODerator) appears not to be as independent as one would hope. Anyone who believes most of what Jinty / Jan has to say, and rely on it, in my opinion, has a problem in dealing with facts; not something I would have expected from the abundant representation of the RMP/SIB CivPol, on this Board.

Soldier_Why. Why am I fortunate that you are the MODerator on this Board and not the Provost_Marshal? I thought that you had been overruled?

Sammy The Cat; Yes, it was fun, most of the time. You appear to have knowledge that will stand you well in ‘Civvy’ Street.

Sincere best wishes and Good Luck to you all. :D

‘Franky’ :censored:

Ruddy Hell Franky - you posted that lot at 0356hrs.

Don't you have a home to go to?

Luckily for me I have pulled an orderly officer stint over New Year (phew! that was lucky), that's why I'm here at an ungodly hour, what's your excuse?

*Edited to add that the tone of your post is confrontational, but I won't rise to it. Solder_Why will probably just lock the thread and delete any future posts that he doesn't agree with - if you think that's a bit harsh then perhaps you could start your own bulleitn board where you can be king of the castle.

Frankly Franky (whoa! geddit, there's a place for me on the comedy circuit), the whole saga is now established as boring in my eyes. These fellas shot themselves....... and you know it.

Before the new year starts, can we at least agree on these matters:

1. Most reasonable people think that the deaths were suicide.
2. There are some people who do not subscribe to this views held by those in point 1.
3. The evidence presented by either of these groups will not contravert the beliefs that the other group subscribe to.
4. That you and Jinty will drop the pointless bickering, as nobody apart from you two actually cares - it is boring - and will get any thread that is appears on locked and pulled.

Soldier_Why

LE
saxon13 said:
It is one thing to ‘take on’ all anonymous comers on a thread, it is another when the ‘referee’ (MODerator) appears not to be as independent as one would hope. Anyone who believes most of what Jinty / Jan has to say, and rely on it, in my opinion, has a problem in dealing with facts; not something I would have expected from the abundant representation of the RMP/SIB CivPol, on this Board.
I am the only Moderator on this particular part of the site Mr Swann and I most certainly do not see myself as some sort of 'referee'. You may think this is some sort of game, I on the other hand do not. At all times whilst reading comments on the subject of Deepcut my uppermost thoughts have been regarding the Soldiers who died and their families. Some posting on this board would do well to emulate that.

My earlier reply was not just aimed at you. Although you may have been under the misapprehension that Provost_Marshall was in a position to delete posts or close this thread, I hope I have now cleared this up for you.

The statement regarding 'immature and puerile' posts applies to all, and that does include you Mr Swann.

You seem to think that you are within your rights to attack the character of any poster who questions you. You are wrong. You are the public figure Mr Swann, and it is you alone who has pushed to the fore. You have absolutely no remit to question the background, motivations or biases of any poster on this board (save the ones you know outside of cyberspace). They, on the other hand, have every right to question yours. Not fair? Maybe you can consider this the next time your name appears in the press.

As for my impartiality? I have commented little on these threads and read closely, as yet I don't think I have deleted a single post. Other than closing the previous thread which had run it's course and moving the other from public view when it had veered wildly off on a tangent I have had very little input onto this thread. If you see my warning regarding ad hominem attacks and off topic posts as a sign of my lack of independance then I'm afraid that says a lot more about you than it does me Mr Swann.

jinty

Swinger
Sammy The Cat said:
Ruddy Hell Franky - you posted that lot at 0356hrs.

Don't you have a home to go to?

Luckily for me I have pulled an orderly officer stint over New Year (phew! that was lucky), that's why I'm here at an ungodly hour, what's your excuse?

*Edited to add that the tone of your post is confrontational, but I won't rise to it. Solder_Why will probably just lock the thread and delete any future posts that he doesn't agree with - if you think that's a bit harsh then perhaps you could start your own bulleitn board where you can be king of the castle.

Frankly Franky (whoa! geddit, there's a place for me on the comedy circuit), the whole saga is now established as boring in my eyes. These fellas shot themselves....... and you know it.

Before the new year starts, can we at least agree on these matters:

1. Most reasonable people think that the deaths were suicide.
2. There are some people who do not subscribe to this views held by those in point 1.
3. The evidence presented by either of these groups will not contravert the beliefs that the other group subscribe to.
4. That you and Jinty will drop the pointless bickering, as nobody apart from you two actually cares - it is boring - and will get any thread that is appears on locked and pulled.
Sammy The Cat,
I would gladly put a ‘sock in it’ if this man stopped masquerading as the ‘Great I Am’!
And, if he practiced what he preaches. ‘Honesty and Justice’, which by his own actions he has made a complete mockery of. He proclaims he has evidence to prove murder yet won’t allow the Justice system to get a sniff of it. He refuses to allow two of the four families to see the evidence that will prove their sons were murdered, yet he still shouts to whomever will listen….’Murders at Deepcut’!
How can these two families possibly move on whilst he continues to deny them even a glimpse of the ruddy evidence????
In Franks email to Geoff Gray which was posted by Grant on this board, Frank actually tells Geoff, “you didn’t pay me a pound note so I have no obligation to you’.
Tell you what Frank, if it is just a freeking pound that stands in the way of this man and his family getting closure, I’ll give it you, give me your ruddy address and I’ll send you the damned money!
In, the same letter you made out as though Geoff was some kind of illiterate, and said you, believed the words he had written came from his solicitor. What a freeking cheek, this was a bereaved father asking you in the most simplest and polite manner to see your evidence on his dead son and you refused him for the sake of one-pound sterling.

Geoff and I, do not agree on many things and we have had our fallouts in the past and no doubt will again in the future, but I would never be as cruel as you have been to him.
For pity sake man, it’s his son you hold the evidence on, his dead son!
Now either you stand by your statement of ‘Honesty And Justice’ and hand it over to him, or fess-up that you don’t have it and allow him and his family to move on. That is what a person who is so full of ‘Honesty And Justice’ would do!

Oh and Frank, to be quite truthful I don’t give a Monkey’s Uncle what you do with your files, as I told you before, my credibility is already in the Toilet and the worst has already been done to me way back in 1992 so you do what you want with your files. Just do me one favour, see when you release your files on me, release the evidence on the kids too, that way at least some of us who have lost a child, will have closure.
Jan

jinty said:
I would gladly put a ‘sock in it’ if this man stopped masquerading as the ‘Great I Am’!
the problem is that you come across as "oh, so hard done by". This is the internet, Franky can proclaim to be whatever and whoever he likes - as can you - the point is, that it was amusing but is now boring.

jinty said:
And, if he practiced what he preaches. ‘Honesty and Justice’,
Let's not go there - you revealed some pretty serious issues regarding your own honesty in the last thread that got binned.

jinty said:
He proclaims he has evidence to prove murder yet won’t allow the Justice system to get a sniff of it. He refuses to allow two of the four families to see the evidence that will prove their sons were murdered, yet he still shouts to whomever will listen….’Murders at Deepcut’!
That's because his claims are sh1t - are you the only one who has not realised this?

jinty said:
How can these two families possibly move on whilst he continues to deny them even a glimpse of the ruddy evidence????
I imagine that they have realised by now that there is no evidence and that they have moved on.

jinty said:
In Franks email to Geoff Gray which was posted by Grant on this board, Frank actually tells Geoff, “you didn’t pay me a pound note so I have no obligation to you’.
So what...... he is right, and.......

You see, it is just endless. I believe that it can only be a good thing to have lively debate on both sides of an argument, it sponsors in depth discussion and reveals all sorts of things. The problem is that we are just going around in circles now. The past discussions have been emotive, funny, damning and revealing, but unless there is a new approach then the subject is dead.

Please feel free to kick off but note the thread moderator's comments, if the thread degrades like the last one did - then it will just go.

jinty

Swinger
Sammy the cat said:
You see, it is just endless. I believe that it can only be a good thing to have lively debate on both sides of an argument, it sponsors in depth discussion and reveals all sorts of things. The problem is that we are just going around in circles now. The past discussions have been emotive, funny, damning and revealing, but unless there is a new approach then the subject is dead.

Please feel free to kick off but note the thread moderator's comments, if the thread degrades like the last one did - then it will just go.
Nah, you're right, no point in it.

jonny3979

War Hero
OK....its agreed then......what shall we talk about now? LOL

deano281

Swinger
Hi Jan we are back again I see,I was getting rather bored with nothing to read.Hope there is going to be some interesting reading this time.

saxon13

Old-Salt
To: saxon13
Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:50 pm
Subject: Deano281

Now,

Whether this individual is or isn't you, he/she has just clocked themselves an 02 tag and you've got one as well.

ARRSE isn't here for the benefit of people who harbour ill feeling towards others, irrespective of circumstance. I've a suspicion that you and Deano are one in the same, but whether I'm correct or not is irrelevant. Trying to wind up a woman who's lost her kid is about as low as you can get.

You will be ignored by most people on this site from now on in. There may be one or two who respond to you, but they will be set right should they do so.

Everyone is welcome to ARRSE Frank, but if this keeps up you'll be banned (along with all of the other low count posters who fielded for you since you arrived here).

Provost Marshal

Let me also make things clear. I always post under saxon13, and I do NOT post under any other name. My identity is clearly well known since day one.

Deano, as Jinty (Jan) knows, is the Aunt of one of the soldiers who met an untimely death at 'Deepcut'. 'Exposed' by Jan, not me.

I have not posted since my last saxon13 post. I expect you, at least to get your facts right.

I have never tried to "wind up" Jinty / Jan, and I have spent hundreds of hours at night supporting her through her rough times, via emails. The problem is that Jan cannot tell facts from hearsay!

If you require me to stop posting on this site, I shall do so, but please do not become embroiled in matters that have been discussed with Jan and I, for over 4 years.

I have only noticed 2 people who you refer to as low count posters, who may appear to have supported me, Deano is one, and the other, who is also not me, I cannot remember their name. Where does the 'All' come in to play?

Arbitrary action against Deano hardly seems fair! Do you have a problem between fact, suspicion, and hearsay?

I cannot say that I am impressed with your 'Big brother' approach:- "There may be one or two who respond to you, but they will be set right should they do so." 'Heavy Man'.

Appears to be a true Provost Marshal position?

I have no intention of discussing 'Deepcut' or responding to Jinty / Jan via your site in any FUTURE 'allowed' posting.

Would I be right in thinking that you and Soldier Why (MOD) have been working overtime in your PM's? Appears that Soldier Why is being over moderated by you, contrary to what he wrote previously!

Sorry that I, and your members, bored 50,000 ARRSE viewers during our 'slag Frank off' couple of months.

I cannot say that I was impressed with your assumption that it was I, saxon13, who posted under the name ‘Deano’ and incurred your unreasonable wrath!

Only time will tell the truth.

Regards

'Franky' 8)

saxon13

Old-Salt
Dear Deano

I suggest that you do not bother yourself with this site, as I can only see you becoming upset. It is nothing to do with you personally, it is all about mind sets!

You are much better looking than me, and if Provost Marshal thinks that I am posting as you, perhaps he should get some better intelligence sources. Not very impressive for a 'Red Cap' is he?

If these postings are not 'wiped' by the time you read them, do not worry, I shall contact you through your nephews parents.

Sincere best wishes

'Franky'

Soldier_Why

LE
saxon13 said:
Would I be right in thinking that you and Soldier Why (MOD) have been working overtime in your PM's? Appears that Soldier Why is being over moderated by you, contrary to what he wrote previously!
Nope! I've actually been away for a couple of days and asked Provost_Marshall if he would kindly keep an eye on things for me.

Don't know what you're whining about Mr Swann, none of your posts have been deleted or amended and you are still free to post on this site. All that has happened is that you have been awarded an '02 Thief' tag which lets other posters on this site know that the majority of what you post is unsubstantiated drivel.

Not fair? One of the drawbacks of pushing yourself into the public eye I am afraid.

jinty

Swinger
Frank,
You are bang out of order, that post of Provost_Marshal is an obvious PM meant for your eyes only. To post it on the forum is wrong.

If I ever had any doubts as to whether or not you were seeking attention, your action with the PM has blown them clean out of the water. What other reason would you have to post it?

I also get the impression you are trying to cause discord between the two MOD' bad move Swanky because I have a feeling it won't work.
Now if you have anything to say to me, you say it on my board, just follow the link on my website.
Correction too on the years pal, it is almost two years since I conversed with you via email.
Jan

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P.O.N.T.I The Intelligence Cell 21
S Current Affairs, News and Analysis 12
T Army Pay, Claims & JPA 7

Latest Threads