Dedicated Walt Forum on Arrse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strikes me that the whole 'WALT' issue is generating more posting on Arrse than half the capbadge forums put together. 8O

So, what about having a dedicated WALT forum on Arsse? This could include 'sightings', instructions for spotting, outing, naming, shaming etc. Pictures could be posted, descriptions etc etc .... :D

I realise I'm a relative NiG on this site, so Mods can move this if necc, or if the topic has been raised before senior members should feel free to come in pissed on Saturday night, smack my head off the sh1thouse door, scrub my face with a sh1tty bass broom then dry-bugger me with a mop handle for being gobby (yes, you guessed, I'm ex-RGJ). :lol:

We have a Walt thread it called the Royal Engineer forum

Good idea MA.
Lets have a public outing for the *******.
Looking ahead, lets have public shamings of these arrses along the lines of stripograms, we could have shameograms at their place of work.
fcuking a.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
ME PLEASE - oh go on - me please.

I can be a walt.

I can hide my previous service.

I can claim my number is made up, 24 double bubble, knife fork and spoon.

Oh go on - let me be the Walt.

Oh fu ck me, Auld! Now we've got real ex-service pretending to be fecking Walts!! :lol:

I'll have a go as well:

"Erm yeah, I was SAS, me. In the main barracks in Hertford, like. Yeah. Remember the picture of the Embassy? Me on the right that is. Erm, yeah. That Ross Kemp, I trained him I did. All the stunts on 'Ultimate Force' - thats me that is. Don't talk about it though, obviously". :twisted: :roll:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mister_Angry said:
Oh fu ck me, Auld! Now we've got real ex-service pretending to be fecking Walts!! :lol:

I'll have a go as well:

"Erm yeah, I was SAS, me. In the main barracks in Hertford, like. Yeah. Remember the picture of the Embassy? Me on the right that is. Erm, yeah. That Ross Kemp, I trained him I did. All the stunts on 'Ultimate Force' - thats me that is. Don't talk about it though, obviously". :twisted: :roll:
Sorry - the accent gives you away - next.

Me and Henno, we're like *this*, see?

The Underwater Knife Fighting Course? Chief Instructor, me. Yep. Yeah, I was at Mirbat, but I don't appear in any of the books, because I'm too deep undercover in the IRA these days. Keep that close to your chest though. Mine's a Stella.

Mister_Angry said:
In the main barracks in Hertford
Eh I thought it was Herford. Y'know where you get the "Herfy" yellow handbags?

Yeah, I was at Mirbat, but I don't appear in any of the books, because I'm too deep undercover in the IRA these days. Keep that close to your chest though. Mine's a Stella.
Ahh....you'd be that "Agent Breadknife", the deep undercover nutting squad bloke. Weren't you secrely married to Mairead "Colander" Farrell or was it engaged to Bernadette "Even makes Tracy Emin look human" McAliskey.

I remember you...I was the undercover hacker sitting in the Kremlin under the watchful eye of Lt Col Johnny Bicep-Jones VC the CO. How we laughed as we planted evidence on Slab Murphy's PC proving that Martin McGuinness was a gwar c***. How we groaned as we found out that they knew that already and were far too busy making payments to "Goldeneye" the notorious South Armagh Delta Force-trained US sniper (dunno who remembers that story from the tabloids in the early 90s before the Cullyhanna Gun Club were nailed).

See you in the Palud-R-Inn clutching the diamond tipped fighting knife, copy of our latest novel and...er I'm getting more now. Shut up PD.

:wink:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
UlsterFry said:
Me and Henno, we're like *this*, see?

The Underwater Knife Fighting Course? Chief Instructor, me. Yep. Yeah, I was at Mirbat, but I don't appear in any of the books, because I'm too deep undercover in the IRA these days. Keep that close to your chest though. Mine's a Stella.
Nah - that don't work for me. back to your chip shop UlsterFry.

I am still the only real and true applicant for Dedicated Walt (FFS could you not use a shorter word than dedicated - I can hardly say it after a few sherbets).

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Muppet_in_Civvies said:
.............and there was me thinking we wanted to get rid of walts!
Don't be silly - if we got rid of the Walts we would have to start on the Muppets :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads