Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Dedicated Russian thread

Or they could have a UPVC door like ours that locks automatically and the lift up only "double" locks it (puts the extra bolts across) - So other than pulling it closed no need to touch the handle - and not even then if it shuts behind you. (leaving you outside hammering on the door whilst the wife takes 6 hours to wash her arse)

Neither position prevents the dog opening the door - hence the next doors handle is upside down - to stop the dog going for a walk unsupervised
I worked as a locksmith for 10 yrs doing everything locks...lots of lockouts etc.
Probably 90% NDE.
I came across those mechanisms very rarely as they are fitted mainly in continental Europe rather than the UK.
I probably came across 20 out of thousands of locking strips in my time, mostly in good quality flats.
There is a common version in the UK that involves a lever/pad(on the exterior) rather than a handle and by just pulling the door closed you could latch, thus secure, your door.
It's easy to bypass because the doors not locked only latched.... PVC stretches if you get what I mean.
This is in Salisbury?
Looking at that front door if it was a latch only I'd be in there in 5 secs and charge you 60 quid, no questions ;)

I worked as a locksmith for 10 yrs doing everything locks...lots of lockouts etc.
Probably 90% NDE.
I came across those mechanisms very rarely as they are fitted mainly in continental Europe rather than the UK.
I probably came across 20 out of thousands of locking strips in my time, mostly in good quality flats.
There is a common version in the UK that involves a lever/pad(on the exterior) rather than a handle and by just pulling the door closed you could latch, thus secure, your door.
It's easy to bypass because the doors not locked only latched.... PVC stretches if you get what I mean.
This is in Salisbury?
Looking at that front door if it was a latch only I'd be in there in 5 secs and charge you 60 quid, no questions ;)
I’ve heard it all now. Walting as a locksmith!

Is there any reason you reset yourself every day and repeat the same unfounded conspiracy theories? It’s almost like you don’t want to read what anyone else writes.

I’ve heard it all now. Walting as a locksmith!

Is there any reason you reset yourself every day and repeat the same unfounded conspiracy theories? It’s almost like you don’t want to read what anyone else writes.
I just wanted to put that out there haha.
What do you do?

You do realise that the reputation of Wikileaks has taken a huge nosedive- funnily enough linked to its, shall we say, reticence to publish anything that puts a certain country in a bad light....3 guesses as to which country that might be.

Not wrong.
At the end of the day Assange is going to have to live somewhere if/when he gets out of that embo.
He's completely burnt with the US/west, they'd chuck him in jail forever- it would be an absolute travesty...
So he intends to eventually live a Snowden in big old Russia?
If you want to be looked after one day, you got to keep 'em sweet.
Why piss off Vlad, if you really don't need to?
All other countries are fair game though.
WikiLeaks sought for Assange to be named Australia's ambassador to US
Vault7 - Home
WikiLeaks just published the biggest set of CIA documents ever. Here's everything that's in them
WikiLeaks just published the biggest set of CIA documents ever. Here's everything that's in them

Class act
The term suppression notice is indicative of its angle. I have already explained DSMA notices and how they can be bypassed or ignored
Agenda
It's legalese and only counts when it matters.
Nothing to hide, nothing to fear?
Things getting conveniently leaked? Never.

Skripals poisoned by novichok dose of up to 100g, watchdog says
Salisbury attack: Skripals poisoned with up to 100mg of novichok nerve agent, says watchdog
100g would probably wipe out Salisbury and the surrounding areas!
<1 day and already a back-track??
This whole story is collapsing more-and-more everyday and deflecting off in different directions away from the actual subject.
I've even stopped rx'ing ad homs and private emails calling me a coq.
It appears lightbulbs have been flicking on in arsch-heads about this gov.uk. mess

Salisbury attack: Chemical weapons watchdog backtracks on '100g of novichok' claim
Head of OPCW previously stated he believed large quantities found at scene suggest toxin intended for use as weapon
Chemical weapons watchdog backtracks on '100g of novichok' claim
Chemical weapons expert u-turn on statement that 'half a cup' of Novichok used to poison Skirpals | Daily Mail Online

And again, we're back to 'no evidence needed' and just working off guess work-

'Karen Pierce, the UK’s representative to the United Nations, told a meeting last month there was “no plausible alternative explanation than Russian state responsibility for what happened in Salisbury”.

“Russia has a proven record of conducting state-sponsored assassinations including on the territory of the United Kingdom,” she said.

“The independent inquiry into the death of Alexander Litvinenkoconcluded in January 2016 that he was deliberately poisoned with polonium, that the FSB had directed the operation and that President Putin probably approved it.”

Not one shred of evidence has been produced.
Saying they have repeatedly does not suddenly make something true.

What like this evidence.

THE HAGUE, Netherlands — 4 May 2018 — In response to questions from the media, the OPCW Spokesperson stated that the OPCW would not be able to estimate or determine the amount of the nerve agent that was used in Salisbury on 4 March 2018. The quantity should probably be characterised in milligrams. However, the analysis of samples collected by the OPCW Technical Assistance Visit team concluded that the chemical substance found was of high purity, persistent and resistant to weather conditions.

Or are you saying they lie.

Skripals poisoned by novichok dose of up to 100g, watchdog says
Salisbury attack: Skripals poisoned with up to 100mg of novichok nerve agent, says watchdog
100g would probably wipe out Salisbury and the surrounding areas!
<1 day and already a back-track??
This whole story is collapsing more-and-more everyday and deflecting off in different directions away from the actual subject.
I've even stopped rx'ing ad homs and private emails calling me a coq.
It appears lightbulbs have been flicking on in arsch-heads about this gov.uk. mess

Salisbury attack: Chemical weapons watchdog backtracks on '100g of novichok' claim
Head of OPCW previously stated he believed large quantities found at scene suggest toxin intended for use as weapon
Chemical weapons watchdog backtracks on '100g of novichok' claim
Chemical weapons expert u-turn on statement that 'half a cup' of Novichok used to poison Skirpals | Daily Mail Online

And again, we're back to 'no evidence needed' and just working off guess work-

'Karen Pierce, the UK’s representative to the United Nations, told a meeting last month there was “no plausible alternative explanation than Russian state responsibility for what happened in Salisbury”.

“Russia has a proven record of conducting state-sponsored assassinations including on the territory of the United Kingdom,” she said.

“The independent inquiry into the death of Alexander Litvinenkoconcluded in January 2016 that he was deliberately poisoned with polonium, that the FSB had directed the operation and that President Putin probably approved it.”
You reset yourself every day. No new evidence, just peddle the same agitprop lies