Dedicated Russian thread

Slime

LE
Standby for the avalanche of bullshit lies and graphics.

Maybe, but it‘s just a shame this ruling wasn’t done a few days ago.
Putin could have used it to prove ‘Russia stronk’ in the run up to his corrupt election :)

I will keep an eye out for trolls posting……..Just about five seconds after the Russian government release their official spin on the news. :)

Slime

LE
@tommikka

Todays news on the Salisbury Noivichock attack will also fire up the trolls.

I suppose I’ll have to get used to typing ‘the first three named suspects’ instead or two. :)

@tommikka

I suppose I’ll have to get used to typing ‘the first three named suspects’ instead or two. :)
For the benefit of the trolls who were fond of saying that the original two suspects had not been formally charged, today's BBC report makes one point clear:
While the Crown Prosecution Service has authorised charges, the suspects cannot be formally charged unless they are arrested.
Source:

@tommikka

For the benefit of the trolls who were fond of saying that the original two suspects had not been formally charged, today's BBC report makes one point clear:

Source:
Is that Bellingcat I see mentioned in there ?
I’m sure certain posters will be happy to see formal government confirmation of the third name that Bellingcat had highlighted before due to poor skills in the GRU using sequential genuine passports for fake identifies. They can’t seem to comment unless announcements are official

I’m sure certain posters will be happy to see formal government confirmation of the third name that Bellingcat had highlighted before due to poor skills in the GRU using sequential genuine passports for fake identifies. They can’t seem to comment unless announcements are official

Isn't he working as an Uber driver in the Republic of Londonistan?

Ooh.
You'll be in trouble for spelling you know what correctly.

Slime

LE

Ah, a Bellingcat item, good old Bellingcat. :)

Maybe, but it‘s just a shame this ruling wasn’t done a few days ago.
Putin could have used it to prove ‘Russia stronk’ in the run up to his corrupt election :)

I will keep an eye out for trolls posting……..Just about five seconds after the Russian government release their official spin on the news. :)
Also some rather new posters feeding conspiracy theories in various threads, "g**gle this" etc.

offog

LE
Has Vlad's victory been published yet or are we still waiting for the election to take place.

Has Vlad's victory been published yet or are we still waiting for the election to take place.
From the BBC, 22 hours ago.
Russia election: Putin's party wins election marred by fraud claims

United Russia (the governing party) won 50 per cent of the vote, a slight drop from the last election where they got 54 per cent. The Communists came in second with 19 per cent, an increase for them.

With that sort of majority, United Russia are expected to get two thirds of the seats.

Final results will be announced on Friday, but I suspect they won't change much.

_120629881_microsoftteams-image.png

Of the seven judges on the Litvinenko case, guess from which country the one dissenting judge came from.

Unless there is strong reasons and evidence for his judgement to be credible, his impartiality need to be questioned.

Curious that going through the tweet responses on there that this ‘undercover footage’ shows a presentation bearing the logo of OSCE ODHIR, but they were not present for the election and weren’t providing training to observers.
Good spot. That is indeed the OSCE/ODHIR logo and the alleged "clandestine footage" is stage managed disinformation, with some ham acting at the end where the supposed whistleblower is challenged for using his camera.

Latest Threads