Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dedicated Russian thread

.... according to 118

Killing the traitor, as directed by Putin, is pretty clear
Has Putin publicly stated that politicians and those against corruption must die?

Aren’t they? Where’s your proof of this?
(A wet floor sign in a different area of the hospital is not a restricted secure area no matter how much Russian TV crews claim it is)
On the same basis journalists aren’t allowed to interview your GRU assassin tourists.

In Julia’s interview we can see the hole in her neck, in the GRU interview we get obvious lies that contradict the facts - even Russians didn’t believe their interview

The Skripals are victims of an assassination attempt

Can 118 explain to you why the evidence has to be published outside of court yet?

Yes they did. It’s even in the timeline that 118 publishes when he states that they didn’t

What is relevant about the movements of the victims

The police asked for anyone to come forward with information about their movements at an early stage.
Why should you and 118 be told?
We now know when your agents planted the novichock

They aren’t prisoners, there is no right for consular access, Yulia told you why in her TV interview, she also told family on the telephone and Russia tapped the phone
..... and let’s not forget the alleged assassins were working under orders from the Russian state l. Why give access for another go?

There is no doubt that Russian agents were near the Skripals on that day.
We have seen them on CCTV, the GRU are very proud and have their photos on display, one of their mothers is very proud - and suddenly disappeared

Ditto
You are well aware about my counter-points to all your comments.
1. The objective to kill the traitor was not worth to conduct so difficult operation, that in the case of complete failure would be disproportionally politically damaging. By contrast removal one of the main opposition figure from political stage was real objective and respective operation on Russian soil would not be so difficult.
2. Mr.Skripal was not shown on TV even once. No one journalist was allowed to interview him. The only interview with Yulia was apparently staged. No one journalist (except selected crew) was allowed to interview her.
3. Still there was no any official statement about the Skripals - where were had been before noon and did they ever return home. If you disagree then, point to the primary source.
4. Why not to allow the consular access? It would consume just a few seconds. The Skripals themselves would say that they are OKand don't wish to continue any contacts with Russian diplomats - that's all.

Btw, if mr.Navalny would be treated the same way - will be kept in a secret location incommunicado, without consular access, without access of journalists to interview him. Then I would begin to doubt was he ever poisoned or not.

Last edited:
You are well aware about my counter-points to all your comments.
And you are well aware of all of mine that I have provided in the many threads in the last few years
(Odd though that the arguments of Grey Fox and 118 are now yours, whereas to date you were just a private citizen putting up theoretical proposals)
1. The objective to kill the traitor was not worth to conduct so difficult operation,
Wasn’t very difficult was it?
Are you saying Russian intelligence are incapable of sending 2 assassins out with genuine passports based on fake identities with a poison in perfume bottles?
that in the case of complete failure would be disproportionally politically damaging.
Tell me how Putin has been politically damaged?
The only new consequence has been the world not bending over and taking advantage of the opportunity to expel your agents from embassy’s
By contrast removal one of the main opposition figure from political stage was real objective
Not worried about the political damage of being a well know political murderer?
and respective operation on Russian soil would not be so difficult.
Because everyone is afraid that they will be next, so in corrupt criminal Russia the bullies and murderers roam free
2. Mr.Skripal was not shown on TV even once.
You mean the guy who was in a coma, and recovered enough to leave hospital but has life changing consequences? The one who had been open in public until his home country came to murder him?
No one journalist was allowed to interview him.
Where is your evidence that no one is allowed ?
You could also claim that no journalist has been allowed to interview me
(Though you would be wrong as I am a legend in my little world and have been interviewed and have written articles by world media and have appeared on cable TV ...... within one of my hobbies)
The lack of my appearances in mainstream media don’t mean they are not able to interview me, as I’m in Salisbury I was badgered among many residents by the news crews all over Salisbury. I opted not to be interviewed, and in contrast as a member of niche media I ‘reported’ on them
The only interview with Yulia was apparently staged.
The only interview with the assassins was entirely staged and scripted with blatant lies about snowdrifts (they were here and have confirmed they were the individuals shown without snowdrifts. They know that there had been snow patches and slush, but they were told in their script to claim they were soaked in deep snow)
The interview concentrated in them claiming not to be gay due to being two men travelling together and had no idea why men would ever carry perfume (as all straight men have never made contact with a woman)
No one journalist (except selected crew) was allowed to interview her.
You still have nothing for your claim that no journalist was allowed to interview Yulia
3. Still there was no any official statement
The world works differently to Russia.
We don’t have daily government briefs to tell people what to believe
about the Skripals - where were had been before noon and did they ever return home. If you disagree then, point to the primary source.
I’ve given it before, your friend 118 quotes it but he clearly can’t comprehend the English that he posts
4. Why not to allow the consular access?
Yulia has told them she doesn’t want their visit
That, and it’s not normal to give a criminal access to their victim
It would consume just a few seconds.
Correct, it would take just seconds to have another go at the skripals
The Skripals themselves would say that they are OK
and don't wish to continue any contacts with Russian diplomats - that's all.
Yulia did
Btw, if mr.Navalny would be treated the same way - will be kept in a secret location incommunicado, without consular access, without access of journalists to interview him. Then I would begin to doubt was he ever poisoned or not.
So you immediately believe that Russia have poisoned him based on him being a politician that became ill, and take Germany on their word that it was novichock, but will change your mind when the party line tells you to do so?

I think we have one of the KGBR's whose English is not quite as good as Original KGBR.
Maybe they're a bit busy today?
They say that to be a good liar you have to have a good memory, these troll monkeys can't can't even remember which liar they are supposed to be.

If this is a repeat post, sorry, but this is new info for me.
They have been mentioned before, but not necessarily that link, and it’s always worth reminding the Russian members

They often ask what motivation could Russia have had to release Sergei Skripal only to hold a grudge and attempt to murder him later on?
10 of the answers to that question are within your link

10 Russian spies caught in the US exchanged for 4 including Sergei

Journalists are not allowed to interview the Skripals freely.

You keep saying this, despite it being shown not to be true.

And why consular access to the Skripals is not allowed?

They don't want anything to do with your murderous regime, largely because it tried to murder them. Your diplomats have no right to speak to them AGAINST their wishes. Again, this has been explained to you.

ETA: we have the "party line" KGB on shift rather than the "Putin is corrupt, but he is strong" KGB.

You keep saying this, despite it being shown not to be true.

They don't want anything to do with your murderous regime, largely because it tried to murder them. Your diplomats have no right to speak to them AGAINST their wishes. Again, this has been explained to you.

ETA: we have the "party line" KGB on shift rather than the "Putin is corrupt, but he is strong" KGB.

Sergei should talk to the Russians..... so long as he is surrounded by a load of pyssed off SAS ready to seriously rumble for screwing up their weekend..... and a good lawyer. And don't drink or touch anything, an S10 respirator might be a good idea as well........ or Zoom video conferencing.

Last edited:

Slime

LE
And you are well aware of all of mine that I have provided in the many threads in the last few years
(Odd though that the arguments of Grey Fox and 118 are now yours, whereas to date you were just a private citizen putting up theoretical proposals)

Wasn’t very difficult was it?
Are you saying Russian intelligence are incapable of sending 2 assassins out with genuine passports based on fake identities with a poison in perfume bottles?

Tell me how Putin has been politically damaged?
The only new consequence has been the world not bending over and taking advantage of the opportunity to expel your agents from embassy’s

Not worried about the political damage of being a well know political murderer?

Because everyone is afraid that they will be next, so in corrupt criminal Russia the bullies and murderers roam free

You mean the guy who was in a coma, and recovered enough to leave hospital but has life changing consequences? The one who had been open in public until his home country came to murder him?

Where is your evidence that no one is allowed ?
You could also claim that no journalist has been allowed to interview me
(Though you would be wrong as I am a legend in my little world and have been interviewed and have written articles by world media and have appeared on cable TV ...... within one of my hobbies)
The lack of my appearances in mainstream media don’t mean they are not able to interview me, as I’m in Salisbury I was badgered among many residents by the news crews all over Salisbury. I opted not to be interviewed, and in contrast as a member of niche media I ‘reported’ on them

The only interview with the assassins was entirely staged and scripted with blatant lies about snowdrifts (they were here and have confirmed they were the individuals shown without snowdrifts. They know that there had been snow patches and slush, but they were told in their script to claim they were soaked in deep snow)
The interview concentrated in them claiming not to be gay due to being two men travelling together and had no idea why men would ever carry perfume (as all straight men have never made contact with a woman)

You still have nothing for your claim that no journalist was allowed to interview Yulia

The world works differently to Russia.
We don’t have daily government briefs to tell people what to believe

I’ve given it before, your friend 118 quotes it but he clearly can’t comprehend the English that he posts

Yulia has told them she doesn’t want their visit
That, and it’s not normal to give a criminal access to their victim

Correct, it would take just seconds to have another go at the skripals

Yulia did

So you immediately believe that Russia have poisoned him based on him being a politician that became ill, and take Germany on their word that it was novichock, but will change your mind when the party line tells you to do so?

In case I’ve missed it, have we seen the photos of Salisbury the first two named GRU agents PROMISED to show in their ONE pre recorded televised interview?

Guys got a few air miles under his belt...... all European.

And St Basils in Red Square is 156 feet high. More than two can play at this game.

Last edited:
Another oopsie in Russian yards

There's only one question that needs answering, "How much vodka and/or best sipping anti-freeze had been necked?"

There's only one question that needs answering, "How much vodka and/or best sipping anti-freeze had been necked?"
Talking about trading in your tank for 3 days of Vodka, and a tray of rollmop Herrings.....and then claiming you "lost" a 37 ton tank in a forest to your boss (That's a 252 I'd love to see) or requesting to use the de-icer in your Mig fighter..... only to be syphoned off later for personal consumption? Best sipping anti-freeze available!

Russian truck anti-freeze at best blinds you for life..... you have been warned.

Last edited:
Talking about trading in your tank for 3 days of Vodka, and a tray of rollmop Herrings.....and then claiming you "lost" a 37 ton tank in a forest to your boss (That's a 252 I'd love to see) or requesting to use the de-icer in your Mig fighter..... only to be syphoned off later for personal consumption? Best sipping anti-freeze available!

Russian truck anti-freeze at best blinds you for life..... you have been warned.
And blind or dead Russkies are a problem because...?

And blind or dead Russkies are a problem because...?
I use to teach Soviet recognition..... little stories like that enlighten a basically dull subject like a Tank/Aircraft recognition lesson....... AKA. "If he's not shooting at you, don't shoot back.... unless your a Teeth arm".

Some Stingers in Syria would really cramp some Soviet Sukhoi jockeys lifestyles.... permanently..... worked in Stan...... like when the Russians kept bringing in SAM-7s.... even though the Taliban did not have an Air force, but captured SAM-7s worked perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Oooh how funny..... Russians claim it's not a nerve agent attack (Listen.... have I heard that song before?) Germans, who developed the particulars ones to look out for, which were "acquired" by the Russians in 1945... may have a little experience in this department. An SS-GB variant? stop using the posh stuff, to easy to trace back. and it's based on an easy to obtain Sarin.

Last edited:

Latest Threads