Decorated Veteran fighting for life after attack...

Throw the the perpetrators off a roof. That'll teach them.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Decorated Second World War veteran, 98, fighting for life after 'brutal' attack in his Enfield home

Decorated Second World War veteran, 98, fighting for life after 'brutal' attack in his Enfield home

Just sickening, I have zero hope for proper punishment.
And as much for Khan's London, the wonderful place it is becoming.
Its nowt to do with Mr Khan
its the lack of Police officers on the streets
lack of intelligence
lack of fear amongst the criminal fraternity
and the useless gibbons called magistrates, who are afraid to make a sound judgement and set an example
I expect when they are caught all the usual excuses will be rolled out by an overpaid solicitor

lack of intelligence
and the useless gibbons called magistrates, who are afraid to make a sound judgement and set an example
I expect when they are caught all the usual excuses will be rolled out by an overpaid solicitor
Really, It's Khan's watch is it not? If the police had the legality to come down hard and magistrates (as you say to back them), their numbers would suffice. People would think twice.
Khan could make that happen but his priorities lie elsewhere. Too many like him who are afraid to challenge the chain of command, all the way to the lawmakers.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Really, It's Khan's watch is it not? If the police had the legality to come down hard and magistrates (as you say to back them), their numbers would suffice. People would think twice.
Khan could make that happen but his priorities lie elsewhere. Too many like him who are afraid to challenge the chain of command, all the way to the lawmakers.
I have an idea that the Police force and its shortages are the work of Mrs May

As is the "don't hurty feelings" and "that is blasphemous" laws that seem to require an army of desk coppers to administer.
I think it goes higher than Mrs May, no?

lack of intelligence
I expect when they are caught all the usual excuses will be rolled out by an overpaid solicitor[/QUOTE

Khan is absolutely in the frame for this

You were right about the lack of fear. The police in London are not preventing crime; they are mopping up after crime.

There was a report in today's paper about a Romanian lad murdered by a gang of four young men, all of whom were known to police, as was the fact that they were harassing (too weak a word) shoppers at a shopping centre in London. What was done? The boy is now dead and the lads on trial but the murder was not prevented. I'm in London a fair bit these days and only regularly see police in the City (own force); at train or tube stations or in Westminster. The deterrent effect of police is rapidly reducing as they are not about.

True, but it's operational emphasis comes from Khan. If he and his chronies say that police need to be focusing their efforts on anti-semetic lesbians, then guess what happens. Meanwhile, shitely cowardice like this happens.

I too have little hope of justice being dispensed.

However, I would point out that all judges have very strict sentencing guidelines imposed on them and are open to appeals being dragged through court if they deviate by more than a hairsbreadth.

Sentencing

Need I say that I'd be happy to extend the patio for the perpetrators.

Could do with more parents like this fella. It`s about time parents began accepting responsibility for the children they bring into the world.

Furious dad turns son, 15, in to police after vandalising World War memorial
No shit eh!
I would have given him a good beasting/hiding then took him to the Salient for some real education. Then make him do charitable work for the RBL every November until he left home, all under the threat of grassing him up for his crime if he didn't follow through.

Oh yeah, And repair the damage too!

It's kicking off on LBC tonight regarding this and the murder sunami, people are pissed.

I bet they're, shall we say, not of British origin
Jast saying.
Not sure about that. Scum is scum and us whities have our fair share of low lifes who are just as capable of carrying out this type of moronic, brutal attack. Hope the old fella makes a full recovery.
I’ve just watched a report on a Special Needs school in the North East being vandalised - the playground and minibus were trashed and offensive, anti-disabled graffiti was sprayed everywhere. Disgusting. Then add into the mix the sheer scale of knife crime and gang warfare in and around London.
Fact is, the country is going to the dogs and our inadequate Political class appear clueless about how to tackle it head on.
Ticking the latest diversity box? Bring it on - they are falling over themselves to be seen at the forefront of all that bollocks.
Tackling the crime epidemic? Naval gazers, the useless bunch of mediocrities!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Amazing how, when BoJo was Mayor, the press would be shouting from the roofs everytime one person was scratched. Here we have a wave of murders and very little opprobrium is being aimed at Mayor Khan. Wonder why that is?...!

Mayor Khan seems to be keeping an unusually low media profile these days.