Decorated for Services to Bullying

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by verticalgyro, Feb 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right you cunts.

I'm back, and as you can see I've been decorated for services to bullying.

Who's next for a good spot of e-tyranny?
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Try Traztaz. He doesn't know much about firearms, and drips on your visitor message page to demonstrate his discontent. His outrage is permanently set to 'woollens and delicates', the sterile cunt.
  3. Bugger thought this was another thread on those fine upstanding members of Kent Constabulary.
  4. Me, you cock hungry spunk monkey.............
  5. Paint or paper?
  6. I hear you buy fish and chips for homos who don't even get you to the Billy Mill.
  7. Who the fuck are you capable of bullying? Even scaylies and crabs aren't scared of you.
  8. For two years you had the opportunity to say that to my face, funny how now there is a large body of water between us you have the testicular fortitude to say it, you fucking homo bleep cunt.

Hows things going in the gayest trade in the Army?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

That was me!!

Not that I'm bitter about it.

Congratulations on your promotion, I'm eager to read the citation for your award.
  10. When I have talked bollocks in some important meetings this afternoon I'll put some time aside in my busy schedule to come up with a work of fiction referencing fat cunts, swingers, shims, homos, blacks and of course :pig:s
  11. That could be quite amusing if you got the two mixed up.
  12. I'd like it if you would slap me around and call me nasty names; names like whore and slut especially. Also could you spit in my mouth and put things up my bottom?
  13. Again?
  14. Welcome back you pant sniffing virgin.