Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by CivPlod, Jul 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh well, never mind eh?
  2. I just can't believed they lied to us BB.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  3. I'm shocked myself. They seem so nice on telly.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. They didnot lie,they were economical with the truth!/images/icons/icon11.png
  5. Probably a sub-branch... the 'I can't believe it's not IRA'. With absolutely no connection to the IRA or other IRAs (ie Utterly IRA).
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Shame it wasn't made out of a fountain pen, a cigarette lighter, cuff-link and a cigarette case.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  7. No but it can get you some very nice ones by walking into the right shops and waving it about. That or maybe I'm just being a bit too cynical. :)
  8. They didn't lie it was a confabulation!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Im sure its just a mistake. Tony Blair will be along soon to sort it all out.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Surely a half-chewed biro from the bookies, a box of Swan Vestas, a crucifix and 20 Lambert & Butler would be more likely?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Guns, ammunition and 15kg of Semtex explosive were found on land at the Old Airport Road in Cloghran, north Dublin.

Superintendent David Taylor said the seizure was a major blow to the activities of dissident republicans

What he did there,I see it.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Ghastly-looking thing, would appeal to an Arab Sheikh or African dictator, one like that fellow in 'Lord of War'.

I was quite taken with that rather nice Uzi with the wooden stock, myself.

And did anyone really think they had 'decommissioned' anything except for a hatful of old Lee-Enfields, Mausers, Webley revolvers and a few worn-out BHPs?
  13. Is that the sort that spreads straight from the fridge?
  14. HHH

HHH LE