Decisions, Decisions

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by StevenPreece, Oct 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I turned 18 years old I was courting strong with a lovely shapely young girl who was around the same age as I was. She wanted to get engaged with a strong view to marriage. True love and all that!!

At that time I told her I wanted to join the Armed Forces and she consequently gave me an ultumatum.

"Its either the military or me?" She said.

Well, me being a young keen thruster and all that. I joined up and we both parted company a short while later.

Anyway: My youngest son is waiting to join the senior school and I had to attend the school this evening to find out everything about the level of education they provide.

I was sat amongst the crowd of parents when a familiar face suddenly caught my attention. Yes, over twenty years later it was my ex girlfriend from all those years ago. She was built like a gorilla and reminded me of a Sumo wrestler. I sat back in my chair and sighed with great relief as I thought, phew, I definately made the right decision there!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

2. Did you wipe a slice of bread under each tit and scoff it in front of her?
  3. Never marry the daughter til you've seen the mother aged 45+ !!!
  4. There's a morrel there somewhere. She looks like her mother did all those years ago. Like a bull dog chewing sh*t of a wire brush!! :lol:

As for the bread under her arm pits, she was too sweaty for that. It would have made the bread sloppy!! 8O