Decisions Decisions

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Oct 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I have the chance of knocking off early today

The wife has taken the youngest kiddie to see a friend. The 2 oldest are out with their mates.

Do I

A. Go and meet the wife and her mate for a couple of Friday afternoon beers

B. Make the most of the house being empty and have a leisurly wank in the bath

Your assistance please!
  2. B of course......unless you have a chance at shagging your wifes friend assuming its a wench, then A
  3. Combine B with a bit of A.

Have a wank in the bath followed by a few beers.
  4. Go through your kids' laundry baskets and use their underwear as a rudimentary aid to masturbation.

As you are a male secretary you may need naked photos of men to initiate your erection.
  5. C. Try get get caught by wife and friend during B, and see what happens.
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

No need, I have a copy of Goat Weekly.
  7. Aye and I am still waiting for you to return it to me.
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I'll get you a new one, I laminated yours!
  9. I'm sure Crio would oblige you...
  10. B
  11. Why make difficult decisions? Get your wife and her mate to give you a soapy titwank in the bath whilst your youngest keeps busy on beer fetching / empties removal.

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

This would be after the Ring Cycle talk in the Clore Studio at the Royal Opera House this evening at 6.30pm. Pre-performance, invite only?

Gosh. What did you do afterwards? The lives of poor people are a fascinating mystery to me.
  13. Be interesting to note if the friend picks up on the scent of jizz on your hands as well.
  14. B
  15. B. Make the most of the house being empty and have a leisurly wank in the bath

... so I can come around and rape you in the tub...