• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Decisions Decisions

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have the chance of knocking off early today

The wife has taken the youngest kiddie to see a friend. The 2 oldest are out with their mates.

Do I

A. Go and meet the wife and her mate for a couple of Friday afternoon beers

B. Make the most of the house being empty and have a leisurly wank in the bath

Your assistance please!

Go through your kids' laundry baskets and use their underwear as a rudimentary aid to masturbation.

As you are a male secretary you may need naked photos of men to initiate your erection.

The wife has taken the youngest kiddie to see a friend. The 2 oldest are out with their mates.

Do I

Your assistance please!
B

Do I

Your assistance please!
Why make difficult decisions? Get your wife and her mate to give you a soapy titwank in the bath whilst your youngest keeps busy on beer fetching / empties removal.

Simple.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer

Do I

Your assistance please!
This would be after the Ring Cycle talk in the Clore Studio at the Royal Opera House this evening at 6.30pm. Pre-performance, invite only?

Gosh. What did you do afterwards? The lives of poor people are a fascinating mystery to me.

Fucking poof, wank in your hands, rub them together, let the jizz dry in en route to the pub and then keep commenting on the fabric of the friends clothes, style of hair, softness of skin whilst stroking your dry spunk hands all over her...

The friend will think you are all modern, the wife will think you are sensitive and like her mates.

Then fuck your wife whilst thinking about it.

Fucking obvious...
Be interesting to note if the friend picks up on the scent of jizz on your hands as well.

G

goatrutar

Do I

Your assistance please!
B

Latest Threads