decent supplement

For the last 2 weeks I've been using Met Rx MRP's, they are not only easy on the stomach they also taste quite pleasant (which is quite rare i find).

You can pick a box of 20 up for £26.99 on www.extrememuscle.co.uk

I have used Metrx and didn't get on with it, I also find that as with most supplements it's over priced. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I can not recommend Myprotein.co.uk highly enough. You have an almost infinite list of combinations of protein varieties / carb supplements etc and not only is it extremely high grade, it is dirt cheap. I just ordered a 1kg of high grade whey for £10.

You can order it with no box (comes in celophane) to make it even cheaper. Delivered in 2 to 3 days.

I know for a fact that several pro fighters use this brand - e.g Dan Hardy of the UFC. Good enough for him, good enough for us! :D

(and i'm not on commission, by the way!)

FWIW... I've been using the stuff you get in Holland and Barratt. I think it's Body Fortress or something. Normally it's fine (cheap when on offer) but the latest tub is a bit different and goes very foamy.

It's given me horrid guts when I use it as milk on museli and last night I had it as a straight shake and about an hour later I had the single worst case of explosive foamy sh1t I've ever had!!

I'm going to myprotein now..

yeah that body fotress stuff is packed full of various nasty binding agents.

I've had the foam gun-out-of-your-arse experience. And there's only so many times you can blame a fart on the dog. 8)

Ace_Rimmer said:
It's given me horrid guts when I use it as milk on museli and last night I had it as a straight shake and about an hour later I had the single worst case of explosive foamy sh1t I've ever had!!
i find that with maximuscle stuff, especially cyclone, that stuff tastes like shite too.

WCR26 said:
I have used Metrx and didn't get on with it, I also find that as with most supplements it's over priced. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I can not recommend Myprotein.co.uk highly enough. You have an almost infinite list of combinations of protein varieties / carb supplements etc and not only is it extremely high grade, it is dirt cheap. I just ordered a 1kg of high grade whey for £10.

You can order it with no box (comes in celophane) to make it even cheaper. Delivered in 2 to 3 days.

I know for a fact that several pro fighters use this brand - e.g Dan Hardy of the UFC. Good enough for him, good enough for us! :D

(and i'm not on commission, by the way!)
I've used myprotein for a few years now as well. Good prices and on par with optimum nutrition for price where whey protein is concerned

I use Pure Protein GRS-5 by Sci-MX (used to be USN). Tastes pretty good (mixed with water), under £20 for 1kg, and I've noticed some good results using it so far. Doesn't give you the sh*ts either.

Myprotein, Optimum Nutrition or PhDs Pharma Whey. All good taste and all good value. Google monster supplements. ON do a 10kg bag for a decent price. ON sits on the stomach very well and is also very clean, no aspartame etc. and tastes awesome with both water and milk.