• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Decent Pub or B&B Accomodation in Warminster ?

Hi Guys,

Am going to be at Fairford Airshow at the weekend with 58 junior. AM going to take him to the FAA Museum on Monday as a treat. Just done the AA Autoroute and its 85 miles and Warminster is about halfway. Has anybody got any names of any decent Pubs or B&B in Warminster and any recommondations of somewhere nice to eat there on a Sunday night ?

Could google it but guess I would get a better insight here.

Thanks in advance 58

There was a good pub in the village of Upton Scudamore when i was last there in 2005. It's only a couple of miles from Warminster. Forget the name but did good food. Personnaly i'd avoid the centre of warminster like the plague, but thats just me! Not sure about B&B's though.

Latest Threads