Decent Campsite Near Aberdovey?

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Evening All,
Im looking to drag the Missus away for a long weekend and am after a decent campsite near Aberdovey. Im not really worried if it doesnt have all singing and dancing facilities as long as it has a shower block and bogs.
With the weather being as it is ideally it would be within walking distance of the town or a pub where we could shelter and perhaps get totally rat arsed before staggering back to the old bivvy.
Cheers for any help.
J

JINGO said:
Evening All,
Im looking to drag the Missus away for a long weekend and am after a decent campsite near Aberdovey. Im not really worried if it doesnt have all singing and dancing facilities as long as it has a shower block and bogs.
With the weather being as it is ideally it would be within walking distance of the town or a pub where we could shelter and perhaps get totally rat arsed before staggering back to the old bivvy.
Cheers for any help.
J
hmnn...grandmother lives in Aberdovey so I've seen sites when I've visited mainly between Aberdovey and Towyn, 4 miles away. Most are caravan sites though, but you might like to ring the numbers on this site:

Aberdyfi.com

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Cheers both thats given me something to go on, I did stay at a place just outside as a kid but I cant remember the name of it for the life of me.