• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Decent Campsite Near Aberdovey?

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Evening All,
Im looking to drag the Missus away for a long weekend and am after a decent campsite near Aberdovey. Im not really worried if it doesnt have all singing and dancing facilities as long as it has a shower block and bogs.
With the weather being as it is ideally it would be within walking distance of the town or a pub where we could shelter and perhaps get totally rat arsed before staggering back to the old bivvy.
Cheers for any help.
J

JINGO said:
Evening All,
Im looking to drag the Missus away for a long weekend and am after a decent campsite near Aberdovey. Im not really worried if it doesnt have all singing and dancing facilities as long as it has a shower block and bogs.
With the weather being as it is ideally it would be within walking distance of the town or a pub where we could shelter and perhaps get totally rat arsed before staggering back to the old bivvy.
Cheers for any help.
J
hmnn...grandmother lives in Aberdovey so I've seen sites when I've visited mainly between Aberdovey and Towyn, 4 miles away. Most are caravan sites though, but you might like to ring the numbers on this site:

Aberdyfi.com

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Cheers both thats given me something to go on, I did stay at a place just outside as a kid but I cant remember the name of it for the life of me.

Latest Threads