December Competition: Win Gulf War One Real Voices by Hugh McManners

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by Bad CO, Nov 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Forgot to mention that the closing date is 2000 hrs on 8 Dec 10

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Usual rules apply here - all bribes to be in plain brown envelopes containing used banknotes. :)

Like other competitions once the closing time has passed I will contact the publisher/author who will make the draw from those giving the correct answer. I will announce the winners on this forum as close to the closing date/time as I can.

I will not be replying to PMs so please don't think of me as rude (or ruder than usual)

Any queries/complaints - go see the Padre :)

Good luck to you all and I hope we get a better % of correct answers than the last competition.

A-Y

4. Auld-Yin

Bump - for those stuck indoors due to snow, have a scratch at your grey matter and come up with the correct answer, then PM me with that answer. This is your chance to get a great book - for free.

5. John Major

6. Are you fcuking retarded? Talking of bucket bangers, tell your mum i said hello.

7. Interesting to send a reply just to assess the level of wit it might attract. I'm always SO impressed by much of what passes as humour with certain people on this site.

My Grandad told me the world was made up of three types of people: those that made things happen, those that things happenned to, and those who didn't even bloody well know that anything was happenning.

8. Auld-Yin

Evening bump for those foolish enough not to subscribe to the Newsletter.

And thank you to Buttbanger who proves that every thread needs its arrse.

9. At least my arse is for sitting on not for talking through.

10. Auld-Yin

Just a pity that you don't seem to realise that!! :)

11. I have absolutely interest in the facile comments and puerile ad hominem verbal abuse you mistake for humour. It just such a shame that otherwise worthwhile websites can be infected by aging delinquents passing themselves off as senior members. Please make your last insult a good one as I shall not be flattering you with a response.

12. Auld-Yin

And yet you have still not entered this fine competition fora chance to win an excellent book.

13. Auld-Yin

The competition is doing very well and entries are flowing in (not all correct!!) It appears that some of you need a clue so here we go:

Either their first name or their surname starts with the letter M.
    There you go - easy peasy.

Hugh McManners has kindly agreed to sign the winner's books and put in a suitable (and printable - not Arrse style) dedication, so I will be asking the winners what they want when the draw is made known.

14. Oi Stop giving clues! That's not fair, I'm writing to the padre to complain about it, I am. Bloody cheek, gives out clues AFTER I have entered.

Did I win yet?

TPBD

15. Auld-Yin

TPBD your post calls out for a full and complete answer so here goes..............:censored: