Debbie McGees Mingers

This is shamelessly robbed from the b3ta.com weekly email.

Debbie McGee, wife of our very own rug headed dwarf magician Paul Daniels has recently started up a modelling agency. But can anyone explain why the holy christ she has such a bunch of mingers on her books? If you were going to hire them to dress in a burkha, wear ankle length wellingtons and mourn at funerals i'd understand it. But hire this bunch of hounds to model clothes, no fcuking thank you!!!

Clicky Linkey

By way of example:

What the fcuk was her careers advisor thinking when she asked if she had a future in modelling. She should be modelling fcuking NBC kit.

Yes but Debbie McGee was relatively attractive but ended up married to a hideous dwarf who could pull snot-rags out from his sleeves.

I think her model agency is on a sympathy trip to all ugly people. Maybe she should call her agency 'Don't Call Us We'll Call You Model Agency'. :lol:

Arf arf!

Oh God, it's like a roll-call of birds I've pulled AFTER last orders...

Good God man! Is that site for real?

That has to be a scam where you find some ugly fecker and convince them they can model with their unique looks. No fee's involved but the photo's will cost you £500.

boney_m said:
This is shamelessly robbed from the b3ta.com weekly email.

Debbie McGee, wife of our very own rug headed dwarf magician Paul Daniels has recently started up a modelling agency. But can anyone explain why the holy christ she has such a bunch of mingers on her books? If you were going to hire them to dress in a burkha, wear ankle length wellingtons and mourn at funerals i'd understand it. But hire this bunch of hounds to model clothes, no fcuking thank you!!!

Clicky Linkey

By way of example:

What the fcuk was her careers advisor thinking when she asked if she had a future in modelling. She should be modelling fcuking NBC kit.
I know where I've seen that face before. The big nosed geezer from the Royle Family.....

Whatever he WAS looking for, these cannot be what he was looking for!!

Alright I wouldn't...unless overtaken by a large quantity of alcohol, some food that you wouldn't usually eat and had not expelled my tatty water for a wee while. If you were to throw in a complete body condom and a bottle of Irn Bru for that morning after feeling, then yes of course I would take on McGee's Munting Militia.

I really am at a loss to suggest what market Ms. McGee is aiming for. Perhaps she has decided that Arrsers late night on Friday need a fillip so has provided this Aunt Sally for us to knock down. Nice of her...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ThunderBox The NAAFI Bar 4
Chimp The NAAFI Bar 36
Bravo_Bravo Films, Music and All Things Artsy 22