Debbie Harry

my bloody son is in guildford at a music festival listening to my childhood idol.............and he keeps ringing me up so i can here her and is rubbing it in :x

him and 10 mates are there for the weekend and have booked a 9x9 tent out from the QM's and are on the booze train as he calls it :roll: he sounds as though he is about to fall off it though :D

god i loved her 30 years ago.........wouldnt kick her out of bed now either , even though she does qualify for a bus pass :wink:

Debby Harry, Glynis Barber (Makepeace out of Dempsey and Makepeace) and me. What a threesome!

(looks for tissues)

T

trowel

Schweik. You just made me realise that I now qualify for the " certain age" tag. Bastrad

Yes, quite.

Sorry to piss on your chips.

It was good while it lasted.

Up until ten years ago I would have agreed. She really is past her sell by date now though.

Then:

Now:

Robbie Williams would fcuk a frog if it would stop hopping.

Soft lighting and a shedload of the foaming brew and she would still pass muster...at a push

Thats a hell of a hobby you've got there Josey.

T

trowel

In the 70's I got hold of real women. Subsequentialy I dont have scars all over my hands and knees like Josey.

JoseyWales said:
In the 1970's I would have crawled 500 miles over broken glass on my hands and knees just to insert match sticks in her poo.
I would have done the same just to light one of her farts..... at least that would have had a more fulfilling ending...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo Films, Music and All Things Artsy 22
T The NAAFI Bar 30
boney_m The NAAFI Bar 100