Deaths in Tidworth

Civy from what. I've heard, live opposite.

Tragic - why do these wasters always take the kids with them?

At least the couple in Norfolk had the good grace to leave their 13 year old in a boat.
Poor thing - she'll probably now get done by the fun police for driving a boat without a licence.

The worst reveange you can possibly take on an estranged partner and it's suddenly fashionable!

There's shit loads of it going on over here at present and it's not just the blokes.

First 3 years in the Army at Perham Down, thankfully as a singly and thankfully not often there because on tour/exercise/construction projects etc.

Can you please explain how, living in Tidworth was something inflicted upon you, which could possibly disturb you so much.
Living in Tidworth was inflicted on me because the Army kind of disapproves of people not living where they're told to live.

As for how it disturbed me so much, have you ever been there (especially before they built the new Tesco/Subway complex)?

At least the couple in Norfolk had the good grace to leave their 13 year old in a boat.
They knew she'd be ok, what with the webbed feet.

Living in Tidworth was inflicted on me because the Army kind of disapproves of people not living where they're told to live.

As for how it disturbed me so much, have you ever been there (especially before they built the new Tesco/Subway
complex)?
Well, in future, the modern army will not give two hoots what you live in or where.

I visited Tidworth back in 1992. A quite charming English village, consisting of one street on a hill as I seem to recall. At that time, there was even a Naafi families shop tucked away at the top of the hill, that had thoughtfully been provided for the convenience & benefit of the residents. A Sovereign tax free car dealership was located under the archway a little further down. What more could you possibly want.