Death threats

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bollock-chops, Apr 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have an unusual problem, I have recently had my life threatened by an individual within a biker group, I do like a ruck and thought bring it on, the individual has become a tad reserved since my reply, I have his post code home phone number, the mobile phone number it/he/she rang me on.

This has all been confirmed by HITLER who works for BT

I would like to pummel his head in. What does the collective knowledge of arrse suggest.
  2. Biker groups are like stamp collecting groups, just with different clothes. If the blokes a dick just punch him, make sure you can get away with it.
  3. I told him where I live, and to come on down. I am severely dissapointed.
  4. Why do doctors call bikers "Donors" cos there easy to kill
  5. Tropper??? wtf is a tropper???

As blaze as I may seem, I am fucking shitting myself, and do not like people doing that to me. I wil go into the shed tomorrow and equip myself appropriately.
  6. i myself get a lot of death threats, my motto. dont worry about it till it happens :D
  7. Depends what you mean by biker group.

If it's something like the BMW owners club, then no worries.

If it's Satans Slaves or similar, then best get a few mates together, because they're crazy bastards
  8. I think he's not pussy arseing on the internet like you are about what could happen
    he's planning your grisly grisly death
  9. Is this him?
  10. Cheers RS, I was nearly arrested yesterday adopting that attitude, a punchy young dude approached mrs Bc and was most innapropriate, my knuckles are still showing the scars of his eduaction. stoopid prick
  11. i didnt know bmx ers were so uptite ? 8O
  12. ram the fu**er off the road, just make sure he has just left the pub when you do so
  13. id steal his dust caps and let his tyres down! show this fucker you mean business
  14. shed shed !!!!!!! its called the mans thinking haven, where we can relax in the gentleman way......... :tp: :D :D