Death or Glory?

I'm ex Q.R.L you may know me as Dot. You lot are recce? Oh dear. Any way just seeing if any one is out there. Oh yeah and civvi street is shite.

pondwater said:
I left in june 98. Was A sqn.
What was your parent regiment though?

I have a good mate who was in my intake - he became a WO1 in the Boneheads but was posted out to Warminster about 5 years ago.

pondwater said:
I'm ex Q.R.L you may know me as Dot. You lot are recce? Oh dear. Any way just seeing if any one is out there. Oh yeah and civvi street is shite.
Not sure what response you will get at the minute as the QRL are on TESEX on the Plain. I work with Spi*e Cres*ee and M*ps Mar*les who as it goes is a tttwwwaaatttt!!!

Mops Ma*ples about 40ish?? ex-16th/5th now QRL????

scarletto said:
Mops Ma*ples about 40ish?? ex-16th/5th now QRL????
45 ish and he fecking looks it!!!!!

Yes he is ex 16th...god knows why because he comes from Chesterfield. He was QRL, we both work for a civvy company at Westdown Camp on the Plain.

Yep thats him, we had quite a few from chesterfield join us for some reason (16/5th) some are still in i think, oh well so mops is still breathing then :)

scarletto said:
Yep thats him, we had quite a few from chesterfield join us for some reason (16/5th) some are still in i think, oh well so mops is still breathing then :)
Yep alive and well.....works on Salisbury Plain and lives in Poole. He is a great bloke really, its just my back as I had to carry him at Lulworth so much!

Aye, hje was a good lad in the old reg, pass on me regards to him

Mops, top bloke. Tell him Humph says hello, If hes at the plain though I might see him meself soon.
Hello to K***h Ev**s*n too, scariest bloke I ever met :D

Latest Threads